• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else get their giclee print?

Debbru

DIS Veteran
We just received our 15th anniversary giclee print from DVC -- a totally unexpected surprise. It's absolutely gorgeous -- sort of a montage of all the vacation club resorts and Mickey. LOVE IT!!! Anyone else get their's yet?

We got home from WDW yesterday and it was waiting in our mailbox for us -- what a neat surprise! We love it!

Just wanted to add - anyone know how to frame this? It's on a canvas (?) stretched and stapled over a wood frame. Maybe these don't get framed?

Debbie

Debbru said:
Just wanted to add - anyone know how to frame this? It's on a canvas (?) stretched and stapled over a wood frame. Maybe these don't get framed?

Debbie

I haven't seen the picture but if they are on canvas then just use an open frame without glass to frame them. they have them at Michaels and other framing stores.

Are these just for the DVC'ers who have owned for 15 years or do you think everyone will get one?

We've only owned since Nov. '05, so they must be for everyone. There was a note in the box that more (limited supply) would be available at the DVC member web site, but I checked and couldn't find anything there.

I'm sure you'll be getting yours soon - ours came by Priority Mail.

Debbie

The giclee was really just the "prize" included in the box with the Member Handbook for 07-08. So I would guess everyone will get one. Ours arrived last Friday and we are out here in CA. -- Suzanne

WOW .. cool! I was excited because we got our first reservation confirmation letter in the mail today. :goodvibes We got our Vacation Magic in the mail this week too. I :love: DVC!

We received ours in the mail on Saturday. Not that we need anymore incentive, but it makes us look even more forward to our first trip home December 3-9 at VB and 9-15 at SSR. We put the print on the mantle.

Scott and Nadine

SuzanneSLO said:
The giclee was really just the "prize" included in the box with the Member Handbook for 07-08. So I would guess everyone will get one. Ours arrived last Friday and we are out here in CA. -- Suzanne

This is our first year. Is there a "prize" every year?

Wow, sounds cool, hope these come to the DVC members abroad as well.

does anyone have a picture??

I hope this doesn't turn out like the 9/11 pins...

I really wanted one of those - but never got mine.

....Ended up buying one off of eBay....

Sounds lovely as JJ says, I hope that they are going to send to members abroad ... I would love to see a picture ...

This gives me a reason to look forward to checking my mailbox.. might even make getting bills seem less painful!

I received the nice hard bound DVC Purple Book, but not the Giclee. I have fingers crossed to get this too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter