Anyone else finding it hard to get back in the "swing" of doing the programs?

dmslush

<font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop
I just can't seem to get back in the swing of doing the programs. I will start them, but then I get so bored and frustrated that I just give up.

I'm having the same problem. I only did Memolink and Blink today, then quit.

I am having the same problem. They just don't seem so important right now.

It's hard taking interest in anything. I am doing the rewards when I cannot take watching the tv anymore. It keeps me busy. My heart is breaking for all the people who have loved ones unaccounted for. I cannot imagine the pain and horror of what they are going through.

I was thinking the same thing last night. I haven't done them since Tuesday with the exception of blink, but then I get to thinking about what is going on and stop.

I'm with you guys...the only thing I have done this week in regards to my programs is donate my points to whomever I can...:sigh: It just doesn't seem important and I cannot motivate myself to do it...:(

hi there is a reason right there to donate your points or some of them to the RedCross,United way etc.

I know you have but the more points you earn the more you can donate.

Mal

I know Mal...I thought of that after I posted...I have done them all this noon time...I will donate them all again when I get them up in numbers!

By the way, does anyone know if you can donate your Milesource points? I have some I would like to donate, but cannot find anything on the website...

Thanks everyone for your words of support...this board has been so generous these past few days...I love you guys!

Mal, that is a wonderful point! I think that may help get more of us motivated if we feel like we are helping, even in some small way.

I would also like to know if there is any way to donate milesource or searchcactus?

Milesource donations I beleive are now posted on the home page there were not there yesterday because I looked.

Thanks everyone for you generous donations.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter