• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else feeling a tad depressed and jealous today?

I TOTALLY forgot all about the roaming charges while on the ship! OMG, it is going to be a LONGGGGGGGGGGG week!!! :(

I'm also really looking forward to reading all the stuff that you guys will be reporting from the cruise this week. :surfweb:

One more reason that it wasn't meant for me to go as I have been sick :sick: all week with a nasty throat and cough thing...yuk!! :headache:

I do wish I had gone as a flatie though. :rotfl: Oh, it will be great fun (and already is ) watching those that are. I didn't know what a flatie was till I saw one. Great Job guys!!:thumbsup2

Shannon:flower3:

DH just informed me that the second podcast cruise is outta the question!!!! I am even more bummed now :( I will have to live through posts and updates for both cruises!!!!

I am bummed I cant be there but so EXCITED for those who get to meet up with all our podcast friends. So have fun and keep us home dwellers posted if at all possible. You guys are gonna have a blast!! I am in for the next one though:thumbsup2

I so wish I was going on the cruise!
At the same time, I'm really happy for everyone that could go. It sounds like it's going to be The Best Cruise Ever.:goodvibes

Naw, I am not jealous.

Would I like to be on the Cruise? Sure, you bet!!

I hope they have a great time!

I'm watching all of the comments and photos come in live on FB right now. I'm loving every second of it and even have the webcam of the ship up on my screen too. It definitely makes me sad not to be there though. My heart hurts. :( I know they will all have a blast though.

You know I am not jealous...but very happy for them having fun...

However it was very hard when every status update is about being on the cruise on facebook...

I am, not only for the people going the podcast cruise but my parents just left to go on a cruise to the Bahamas on another cruise line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter