Anyone done a private VIP recently at Disney World? I'm having second thoughts...

For those who do a VIP Tour, please DO NOT ask your guide to get you into a Club 33 location if you are not a member. They are not allowed to do this, and while it seems the PP may have had a guide who was willing to use their connections to make the request happen, the guides can get in a lot of trouble for things like this. As much as your guide may want to give you an unforgettable experience, most value their jobs more than pleasing one individual tour, so please don't ask them to do something that could put their job in jeopardy. I'm not blaming the PP, as the guide in this situation made the choice to break the rules to honor their request and could have said no, but we shouldn't be setting the expectation for other guests that this is something that is normal or even possible on VIP Tours.
I dont believe for a second someone was allowed into the club. If it was a open door, mistaken identity, back out the door switch sure, could happen but no way did a guide take them in. Its not easy to even get an on duty guide in WITH a member. Filed under, things that didnt/dont happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter