Anyone do the shipping H2O & food to the resort thing?

Jakesmom504

DIS Veteran
Hi...I know this has been posted a million times but for those of you that have shipped water and food to the resorts ahead of time, what did you ship, how much did it cost you and how far in advance do you ship it? Thanks a lot, I'm just trying to figure out what we will do since we are going Labor Day Weekend and we will be roasting!:crazy2: I will probably pack some food in a suitcase, I'm more concerned about the water. Thanks!:flower3:

I did grocery delivery instead. Ended up with way more food than we ate, though.

You could also hop in a taxi and go to a Hess service station and get water.

Good luck!

I have read on other threads that others have shipped stuff about a week before they were going to arrive.

I will be shipping a package via FEDEX when I go down. I will be arriving on a Sunday so I have to make sure that the stuff gets there on Friday and they hold it for 2 weeks for you.

I know that from where I am it is a 2 day delivery for ground service so I will send the stuff from here on Mon/Tues to arrive by Friday.

I will be buying water from Staples the week before Wed/Thurs to ship to the resort.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter