Anyone care to join me?

Angeluk

....polishing up my halo!
I've just put the kettle on for a nice cup of fruit tea, would anyone like to join me...I have ordinary tea, or coffee if you prefer....and some rather lovely carrot cake (yum)...

Shall I put out more cups?

Tea's just brewing, glad you could make it Kevin. Plenty of cake left for Helen:)

Any beer in the fridge?

sorry, no rich tea, but do have chocolate hob nobs!! (don't beleive in biscuits that don't include chocolate!)....very nice large stripey mug at the ready dave:)

Shaun, a bottle of Theakstons Old Peculiar do you?;)

I'm at work at the moment. Can I come round after? Chocolate hob nobs sound too good to resist...:pinkbounc

I'd love a nice piece of carrot cake and a cup of coffee (actually I'm having a coffee right now in my Baloo mug)

thanks Angel!

Bev

one coffee please, no sugar...........and a slice of the carrot cake if theres any left

thankyou

tanya

OOOhhhh I'd LOVE some choccie hobnobs and a big mug of Ovaltine please! :D

Mug of tea (sainsbury's red label please ;), milk no sugar - thanks )

Do you have any choc-chip cookies or milk chocolate digestives in the cupboard?

Wendy :)

Sorry been on the phone for a couple of hours, any chance of a top up :)
and some of those choccy bics whilst I'm here.

DAve

Hi Angel just got in from school (beening helping out all week )
Thanks for the invite been round in a bit
Tea for me please
yummy chocolate hob nob's;)

Blimey! what a demanding lot!;) The kettle's been on the go all afternoon and evening, the cake's all finished, the hob nobs are gone and we're down to our last tea bag!

Off to the pub now???

Anybody fancy a nice glass of cold white wine?

I missed the tea and coffee and fancy a glass of wine now (maybe some cashews to go with it?)

sounds good to me or am I too late? Are you all really having this in the middle of the night or is this US time?

PS Oh no, I see I've just got my days mixed up. Well how about coming round now to us for bacon sandwiches and coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter