Anyone buy Dell at Walmart?

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
Just wondered if anyone has purchased a Dell computer from Walmart. Is it really a better price than what you can order from Dell directly? And can you still get their North American support option if you buy it from Walmart?

I believe all Inspiron support is handled outside of the US. I thought only Optiplex suppoer was guaranteed to be in North America.:confused3

I believe all Inspiron support is handled outside of the US. I thought only Optiplex suppoer was guaranteed to be in North America.:confused3

I'm not sure. I bought a Dimension last year, and that was an option to add the North American support. I really like it. I didn't know if that was an option for all Dell computers or not.

Not sure about thru Walmart, but there is an option when purchasing online thru Dell. It is $99 for a year of North American Support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter