Anyone booked Dream Maker package that has AP's?

chipscinderelly

<font color=3399cc>Victim of a drive-by tag attack
I was wondering if Disney was doing something similar to the FTP with AP holders and taking off the UPH prices?

We are going down for our wedding and will be spending almost a week onsite between 2 resorts (CBR and BWI). The first 3 nights my fiance's daughter will be staying with us and she does not have a park ticket yet. I was trying to figure out if the pricing on the package will be better than our group rates - but it only works if they will get rid of the UPH.

At least one adult in the group must book the full package...then you should be able to take off the uph's for the other people in your group.

This is the way they do it with the full blown everything included packages anyway...it is probably the same for this.

Either way...you are probably still paying for one uph you don't need.

Originally posted by webray
At least one adult in the group must book the full package...then you should be able to take off the uph's for the other people in your group.

This is the way they do it with the full blown everything included packages anyway...it is probably the same for this.

Either way...you are probably still paying for one uph you don't need.

I've always been told that each person in the party had to book the package. The only I can see this working is if you didn't tell CRO or WDTC the correct # of people that will be staying in the room. (Book the package for 2, but really have 4)

I was also told that we each had to have the UPH's. I have a nine night trip with my DH & 2 DS planned. They do not have passes yet but due to a girls only trip I have an AP this year. I called and asked and they said I would have to buy the UPH also.

This has to be because it's a package. I know that when we went in 2001 I had the ap for the discount at the GF ($199) and I got my DH and DD UPH's but I purchased them separately from the room.

All the "brains" that go into all the attractions, you would think that the people who do crunch the numbers for discounts would have some too.:rolleyes:

Don't they realize that they are hurting themselves by isolating ap holders by not making them a good offer to return. I know when I bought my ap it was only $20 more than my UPH so it was a no brainer to take advantage of ap rates. So if I did not return and use my ap again I was still ahead of the game with the rate I got on my hotel. I'm sure alot of people are happy to spend the extra $$ for the ap to get a good hotel discount and not plan on returning. But if they offer special rates then you get the "itch" to return and spend more $$.

I cannot believe that they are not gonna offer any ap rates. They did offer them during the summer when more people go then in September and October. The FTP was a great deal and they still had ap rates offered when the package was available.

Just my 2 cents. I'm still hoping that ap's come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!