Anyone booked a 2BR villa with buy 4 get 7 deal?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by borgthe, Feb 12, 2009.

1. borgthe

borgthe DIS Veteran

I need a room for 7 people. I called yesterday and they didn't have any. Has anyone been able to book them? If so, I'll keep calling.

2. JennSaint

JennSaint DIS Veteran

Why not trying two rooms at one of the resorts. It would still probably be alot cheaper than a two bedroom.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

I'm booked for a 2-bedroom at SSR using the 4/3 deal. Maybe it's just that they're all booked for your dates?

5. GinCar

GinCar DIS Veteran

When I called 2 days ago, they offered me the 2bdr at the new Contemporary DVC villas. As much as I wanted to say, yes, I just could not go up in price another 1600.00!!!

Keep calling back.

6. borgthe

borgthe DIS Veteran

How much did they quote the 2BR for, Gincar?

7. GinCar

GinCar DIS Veteran

The CM I spoke with quoted 4,7xx.xx for a 7 night stay. Aug.7-14
    This included 8-day PH's for 2 adults, 2 Disney adults and 1 child.
    No Dining Plan

He also said that this was the price with 4/3 deal.

I really would love to stay there, but we are already booked at the Contemporary Tower with the DP for 4,3xx.xx
    My family loves the DP over room space, so I could not justify adding the DP to the price quoted, since there is a kitchenette in the villa.

Oh, BTW, the CM I spoke with was very "blah" with all of the questions I was asking, until this "deal" popped up. He got very excited hoping to change my reservation.:upsidedow