Anyone booked a 2BR villa with buy 4 get 7 deal?

borgthe

DIS Veteran
I need a room for 7 people. I called yesterday and they didn't have any. Has anyone been able to book them? If so, I'll keep calling.

I need a room for 7 people. I called yesterday and they didn't have any. Has anyone been able to book them? If so, I'll keep calling.

Why not trying two rooms at one of the resorts. It would still probably be alot cheaper than a two bedroom.

I'm booked for a 2-bedroom at SSR using the 4/3 deal. Maybe it's just that they're all booked for your dates?

When I called 2 days ago, they offered me the 2bdr at the new Contemporary DVC villas. As much as I wanted to say, yes, I just could not go up in price another 1600.00!!!

Keep calling back.

The CM I spoke with quoted 4,7xx.xx for a 7 night stay. Aug.7-14
This included 8-day PH's for 2 adults, 2 Disney adults and 1 child.
No Dining Plan

He also said that this was the price with 4/3 deal.

I really would love to stay there, but we are already booked at the Contemporary Tower with the DP for 4,3xx.xx
My family loves the DP over room space, so I could not justify adding the DP to the price quoted, since there is a kitchenette in the villa.

Oh, BTW, the CM I spoke with was very "blah" with all of the questions I was asking, until this "deal" popped up. He got very excited hoping to change my reservation.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter