Anyone book with a company called SandnSea

That is a sad situation. It makes me so angry to hear about these things happening. A vacation is one of the most anticipated things in your life and to arrive and have that kind of news ruins it. I hope they somehow salvaged their vacation.

After seeing the above message I called the FL Attorney General this morning. He said there was only one complaint on file. So everyone must go to www . myfloridalegal . com and goto consumer protection, online complaint and fill out the form. I have previously contacted my authorities in IL, filled out the FBI ICC3 form and the Federal Trade commision. Please take the time to fill all of these out so his name is on fiile everywhere.

Like many of you, we were reserved for Sanibel Condos in Daytona Beach for the first week of Feb. We had several phone calls, even attempted to see the place as we live locally, but the "guests" had extended their stay a couple of days. We went ahead and made the reservation. Our contracts were returned two times, the first I called on to get a correct address and they gave us a corrected zip code over the phone.
Thankfully, we have time to make other arrangements and found out about it the day before we would have paid in full from Credit Card.
Thanks for info on where to file. I have filed with ic3.gov and will continue with Attorney General, Florida and local authorities.

Ronda

I also booked with sandnsea properties (Paul Brown) at sanibel towers in daytona beach fl. Tried on numerous occasions to contact to no avail. I noticed that Paul is still renting through other websites, Sent him emails to contact me but nothing.

My daughter paid a deposit in the fall for a condo during the coming spring break. Seems SandnSea properties has skipped out. The credit card bill indicated Sevierville Tenn. as where payment was made. Googled it and sure enough, up comes address and phone number in Sevierville. Called the phone number, and sure enough, been disconnected. Looks like they were operating out of Tennessee, which means Fla. Att.General won't be able to do much. Probably should contact authorities in Tennessee. Also worth noting Bank of America Visa in so many words said, 'sorry about your luck'. Guess we should have sent the monthly minimum instead of paying the whole thing.

I am sorry that your Visa company was not more helpful. We are from Canada and our credit card is Master Card through the Bank of Montreal. We expect to be refunded our money (and we paid for a whole month). However, we have no idea when the refund will be made.

We are presently staying at the Windsor Hills Resort for the month of February after being able to re-find accommodations here. We are thankful to a kind hearted gentleman who after hearing of the "Scam" provided us with a reduced rate. It is still more than we thought we were paying (through the scammer) but in hind sight, that should have sent up red flags in itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter