Anyone been to a Creating Keepsakes Convention??

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
There is a Creating Keepsakes Convention happening in Buffalo NY this June and I'm thinking of going but was wondering what they are like.

I have been to a couple Memories Expos in the past and loved them - are the CKC's like the Memories Expo shows with lots of retailers selling stuff?

Thanks in advance.

I've never been, but I've heard good things and signed up already for CKC-Tulsa in August. I'll be working one night as a volunteer and taking 2 classes while I'm there, so I'm hoping it lives up to what I've heard!

I went to one last year and it was very fun! A lot of people though. (I guess that would be a good thing for the CK people, right?) :) I took a lot of classes and most were worthwhile. Some were either too easy or too disorganized to be beneficial. I also went to both crops (Friday and Saturday). Friday's crop was a little crazy with a scrap paper fashion show, but we got a goodie bag of stuff when we walked in. Saturday's crop was much calmer and we still got a goodie bag. The only negative was that they used round tables so if you had a lot of people at your table, there wasn't much room. I went with my MIL and had no trouble. Anything else you want to know or was this too much information already?

I'm going to one in NH next weekend, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks so much for all your replies. I am not planning to take any classes...the ones I would want to take are already sold out. I wasn't planning on attending any of the crops either because I will just be going over to Buffalo for the day (and I never seem to get as much done at a crop as I do here at home in my scrapbook room).

I'd love to hear how the show is in NH next week....please post a review.

Thanks again everyone.

Sounds good. The vendor fair is very crowded, so if you plan on going, don't bring anything to carry. I would recommend a bag to put over your shoulders, not that you have to hold in your hands. (Does that make any sense at all?) Have a good time!

Mickster said:
Sounds good. The vendor fair is very crowded, so if you plan on going, don't bring anything to carry. I would recommend a bag to put over your shoulders, not that you have to hold in your hands. (Does that make any sense at all?) Have a good time!

I did notice that it says you can't bring strollers or rolling carts into the vendor faire....I do have a scrapbook bag that I thought I would bring. Thanks for the heads up.

I've been to one for the past two years.....it is really fun!!! We went to the evening crops too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter