Anyone Been Able to Book Cape May Character Breakfast?

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
Tomorrow is my 60+10 booking window so I was playing around with the online booking this morning and Cape May isn’t showing up the whole week prior to my 10/15 check in day. Has anyone booked Cape May for 10/4 or after?

Tomorrow is my 60+10 booking window so I was playing around with the online booking this morning and Cape May isn’t showing up the whole week prior to my 10/15 check in day. Has anyone booked Cape May for 10/4 or after?
I booked it this morning for 10/22 (9 ppl at 10:45 am) so you should be good!! **eta my check in day is 10/14

I booked it this morning for 10/22 (9 ppl at 10:45 am) so you should be good!! **eta my check in day is 10/14
Got it this morning online at 6:00 for 10 at 7:30!! A little earlier than I wanted but very happy to get that time.

OP, what day of your trip did you book? We only have 2 nights booked at the resort and I’m hoping to get it for our check-out morning but feeling doubtful there will be any left.

OP, what day of your trip did you book? We only have 2 nights booked at the resort and I’m hoping to get it for our check-out morning but feeling doubtful there will be any left.
Tuesday 10/18. It only showed 7:30 or 7:35. I got it right at 6:00 online. I had the Cape May page loaded and ready to to go. Good luck!

I was able to book it on August 2, 2022 for October 7, 2022. I was unable to get our desired Biergarten ADR, so Cape May for breakfast at 11:30 a.m. was our fall back ADR. I could have had practically any time I wanted on that day and I didn't book it until closer to 7:00 a.m.

Thank you❤️
Any rumors on the next character breakfasts to open back up? Hoping there are more to choose from in the fall - its tough to snag a character breakfast with some resorts and park restaurants still not offering it. Ive also heard conflicting info on CRT - is Cinderella only there for photos outside, or is she back? TY!!

Does anyone know what the pricing for the breakfast buffet was approximately before the characters were gone? We have it booked for breakfast 10/27, and I am just curious. I tried looking online but wasnt able to find it. I had it in my line up before I knew there were characters coming back, but its an added bonus now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter