• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone been able to book Candelight Processional?

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
I called last night and they have not released the reservations yet. Has anyone had any luck getting one? :confused3

I doubt it. They haven't been released yet. Haven't even seen a list of narrators...and that usually has come out several weeks before the pkg can be booked. I wouldn't start looking for pkg bookings until August...but I could still be surprised.

I doubt it. They haven't been released yet. Haven't even seen a list of narrators...and that usually has come out several weeks before the pkg can be booked. I wouldn't start looking for pkg bookings until August...but I could still be surprised.
Thanks! Its our first December trip, so I have NO IDEA what I'm doing! :upsidedow

You are in for a treat (your first December trip to WDW.) And my best to you on your surgery if it is still upcoming. From the looks of your ticker, you can book everything else except the Candlelight Processional at this time. Enjoy!

You are in for a treat (your first December trip to WDW.) And my best to you on your surgery if it is still upcoming. From the looks of your ticker, you can book everything else except the Candlelight Processional at this time. Enjoy!
Thanks! My surgery is next Friday. I'll be really happy to have it over with so I can start getting ready for our trip. :goodvibes

Tracey, you will love the candelight processional.

Wishing you all the best with your surgery.

How is your mom doing?

We will be at the Yacht Club Dec. 7-12. When are you going?

Tracey, you will love the candelight processional.

Wishing you all the best with your surgery.

How is your mom doing?

We will be at the Yacht Club Dec. 7-12. When are you going?
Mama's pretty sick. She had her chemo today. :sad2: But, overall she's doing great! She's going to beat this one, too! My kids call her Chemo-Sabe. Anybody that can beat Stage 4 Breast Cancer AND Stage 4 Colon Cancer in the same year is our HERO. :love:

We'll be at POFQ Dec 4-11. I would LOVE to meet you in person!!! :cloud9:

Tracey, I dont know if your other post got deleted or not about looking for the le cellier. I have one for the 8th for around 1 o clock but its only for 2 people. I will probably cancel it if I get the Le Celiler candelight on the 9th.

I dont know if you could walk up and try to make it 3 people.

If you are interested, pm me.

Tracey, I dont know if your other post got deleted or not about looking for the le cellier. I have one for the 8th for around 1 o clock but its only for 2 people. I will probably cancel it if I get the Le Celiler candelight on the 9th.

I dont know if you could walk up and try to make it 3 people.

If you are interested, pm me.

Thanks, but I got REALLY lucky and got dinner on the 7th! :woohoo: We're going to try to get the candelight there, too. Since it's (rumored to be) going signature in Jan, we want to try to eat there as many times as possible. :goodvibes But, we're very happy to get to go once. :)

Just wondering what candelight you are trying for? I know we have done Tier 1 Garden Grill and Biergarten when the boys were with us.

Last year dh and I did Tutto and we have done the Mexico restraunt with the ds too.

OT: I had the same surgery you had last year too. Just was curious as to what procedure they are doing. I had to have 3 more before it was finally fixed. That was in oct. and in dec. dh was pushing me in the wheelchair at disney. I am going to the stomach surgeon on tues for a check up. I hope he says everything is o.k. as it doesnt feel that way. We will see. The last operation was 3 1/2 hours of laprascopic stuff and a nice proceed mesh implant. I hope your surgery is sucessful and not too painful and that you have a speedy recovery. I think I lived on percocet for weeks. Wishing you all the best.

Just wondering what candelight you are trying for? I know we have done Tier 1 Garden Grill and Biergarten when the boys were with us.

Last year dh and I did Tutto and we have done the Mexico restraunt with the ds too.

OT: I had the same surgery you had last year too. Just was curious as to what procedure they are doing. I had to have 3 more before it was finally fixed. That was in oct. and in dec. dh was pushing me in the wheelchair at disney. I am going to the stomach surgeon on tues for a check up. I hope he says everything is o.k. as it doesnt feel that way. We will see. The last operation was 3 1/2 hours of laprascopic stuff and a nice proceed mesh implant. I hope your surgery is sucessful and not too painful and that you have a speedy recovery. I think I lived on percocet for weeks. Wishing you all the best.
I know it's a longshot, but we are going to try for Le Cellier. I think that's Tier 3??? (Still learning ;))

This is actually my 8th hernia surgery. 3 have been emergency - one on a business trip in Rhode Island, the rest at home. The last one was back in Oct. '08 and it almost killed me. I spent 11 days at Duke Hospital VERY sick. Nasty stuff!

This one developed about 2 months ago, but it was small at the time. My doc told me to go ahead with our Disney trip (that should have been this week). After I planned everything and talked friends into meeting us there, it strangulated three days before we were supposed to leave. :sad: So, our friends went without us since I was in the hospital. I actually talked the doc into letting me go home. My plan was to ignore her orders and go to Disney anyway (BAD PLAN). I got REALLY sick trying to pack. SO! This is our make-up trip for ME - I mean the kids. ;)

My doc is hoping that she will be able to use mesh this time. If that doesn't work she's going to "un-hook" my muscles and over-lap them. :scared1:

I hope you get good news at your visit. Unfortunately the odds are not in our favor. With each one odds increase that you will have another one. Last time they told me I had an 80% chance of it happening again. :sad1: I wish you the very best, too. Hopefully we'll be healthy and happy when our trips roll around. :cloud9:

A friend of mine who we are going to WDW with called about the Candelight Processional and was told that most likely it looks like August 2010 before the list comes out and are able to make ressies for it.

This is will be my first trip to WDW.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter