Anyone at AoA Little Mermaid right now?

sunnydays28

Mouseketeer
And would not mind to time the actual walk for me? Or point me in the direction of accurate walk times?

I have searched various threads and all I can get it is "it's not a bad walk" "it's soooo far, especially at the end of the night" and "15+ minutes. But looking at Google maps, the longest walk I can get is 7 minutes from the furthest end of LM to the buses. And looking at all the maps, of course one can use all the walkways next to the parking lots, but is there anything preventing us from walking through the courtyards, past the pool, LK playground and to the buses from between the LK building and main building?

um there is no way that is a 15 minute walk. I think 5 minutes is more accurate. Of course I was at pop and on the jogging path between the 2 resorts. But ImO the walk is a little over stated.

the walk really isn't that bad. Hobbling barefoot and stopping for a few to enjoy the squishy flooring at the LK play area it took us MAYBE 10 minutes to get to our room. We were near the middle of building 9.

At the end of the night, totally exhausted it was about 10 mins from the bus stop to the LM section. Not too bad, I really wish the had stops in each section like other resorts. That was the only downfall of that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter