Anyone able to book ADR for resort restaurant in January?

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
If so, post date and place. Many folks have been finding nothing available. Even on the morning of their 60 day window.

On Saturday I got A&C breakfast twice, Topolino's breakfast, Chef Mickey's breakfast, and Trattoria breakfast for my stay Jan 6-11.

Up until about 1pm yesterday I was seeing resort restaurants available for 2 and 4 for multiple days/times during that window. Then about 1pm ONLY Rix showed up for resorts - and it's still the only resort one I'm seeing.

On Saturday I got California Grill for 7:45 PM on Jan 10. It was very difficult to get, could not get it to go thru using Chrome, but was successful finally using Firefox. Did not have time to book anything else and when I came back to it yesterday, nothing is available.

Laura

I just checked through the app right now and see resort dining options for January. For example, I searched for Jan 6th for Breakfast and Lunch times and got 5 resort restaurants with availability. (Ale & Compass, Rix, Wave, Trattoria and Whispering Canyon).

Was able to grab Narcoossee’s for dinner where it had previously shown nothing.

Last night at 11:40pm, I was able to get a lunch ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table on Jan 6th. This time, the app was not working, but was able to make the reservation on the computer.

Last edited:
I have Cali Grill dinner, Kona breakfast, Kona dinner, Beaches & Cream lunch, Beaches and Cream dinner and Topolino’s breakfast all reserved for various days 1/6 through 1/14. I booked them all on my 60+ day on 11/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter