Anybody watch The Mentalist?

It will be interesting to see if he ends up working with the FBI or ends up in prison. Maybe he will become a prison snitch. ;)

Not sure if I like the new direction the show seems to be going. I liked his previous team.

Haven't watched the latest episode yet.....but a change would be good. Been watching since the start and getting a bit bored with it

This past Sunday's left us scratching our heads and saying "What the heck"??? It all made no sense to us..and we are wondering if they are going to bring it back to where it was 2 weeks ago. Didn't care for it at all!

Any thoughts on how the series is going right now?

It is pretty much going to be a new show with a few of the same characters.

I read that Amanda Righetti (Grace Van Pelt) and Owain Yeoman (Wayne Rigsby) were leaving later in the season. Haven't read if Cho will remain a character. It did show him as part of the FBI now.

Not sure if I will like the new show, but I will give it a chance. I was getting bored with the whole Red John thing.

This past Sunday's left us scratching our heads and saying "What the heck"??? It all made no sense to us..and we are wondering if they are going to bring it back to where it was 2 weeks ago. Didn't care for it at all!

I was kind of like "huh?" as well.....

In the back of my mind, I am wondering if Red John really is still out there.

I really liked it! I think a show that never gets past the initial premise gets boring after a while, I was really glad that Jane finally got Red John. And having spent 10 years of his life hunting for the guy, it makes sense he'd have to retreat for a while to rethink who he wants to be. I can't wait to see what new direction they will take it in. I can't imagine he will learn to 'toe the line' for the FBI though, I'm looking forward to seeing how he deals with this predicament.

We are glad Red John is over. I will watch to see how it all unfolds this season. I think it would be good if Jayne is no longer obsessed. Interesting that he didn't get the whole set up with the woman at the beach.

I think he'll work for the FBI, but only briefly. He'll come up with some sort of scam to get out of it. It's a bold moved changing a show like that, but trying to keep it fresh is a good idea. I'm a little weary of the transition though, let's get to the new setup and get on with it.:)

Apparently the woman who screamed in the cemetery when Red John ran by and then pointed Jane in the right direction was the same woman (Kim) who showed up at the beach 2 years later.

Did she revive Red John? Does she work for Tiger Tiger?

Apparently the woman who screamed in the cemetery when Red John ran by and then pointed Jane in the right direction was the same woman (Kim) who showed up at the beach 2 years later.

Did she revive Red John? Does she work for Tiger Tiger?

How do you know she was the same person??

Interesting that he didn't get the whole set up with the woman at the beach.
He's too smart not to have gotten that - he's playing them, I'm sure. I didn't know she was the same woman from 2 years before though... interesting!

Edit - went back and watched the scene of Jane chasing Red John - that was definitely NOT the same woman as the FBI agent.

I think we're back on track, excellent episode tonight. Anybody else think that the lead FBI guy (Abbott) may be concerned HIS name is on that list? By keeping Jane close he can make his name, or Jane disappear.

Wile E Coyote - Super Genius :rotfl:

Great episode

McFlurry John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter