Anybody recently back from Vistana Resort?

I was there last month and really liked it.

Have you visited TUG2.net? They have a lot of information about Vistana, and if you join you can get access to the reviews (I just wrote one myself).

We just got back from 10 days at the Vistana and had a really good time. We arrived at about 8 on a Tuesday night and were given the courts section. From this board I had known that the courts was the oldest section at the resort. I had requested the Cascades section or one of the other newer sections and asked for 2 double beds in the second bedroom. I was dissapointed with the courts so I talked to the front desk the next morning and they said they would try to move us when something opened but we would have to check back. Finally on Sunday we were moved to the spas section and that was great. Our condo had a screened in balcony and was alot more up to date. We were right next to the super pool, accross the street from the general store and the cascade pool was just across the street also. We stayed the last five days at the spas. The kids loved all the activities and the mini golf. I would stay there again if I was guarenteed I wouldn't be put in the Courts section.

We were there over Presidents week and really enjoyed it. We requested Cascades but the resort was packed and we weren't able to get it. We were put in
Fountains and loved this area. The condo was dated but very large. There were some minor maintenance stuff but it didn't bother us. We were right on the pool and it was a beautiful pool complex. The area was quiet and really pretty. We woulnd't hesitate to stay there again.
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter