Anybody on the Fantasy this week?

I too was on this cruise and I'm thrilled to hear that he's getting the care he needed and is on his way.

I'm sure you've heard the details of the itinerary revisions that were made, however I want you to know that I was on the pool deck when the Captain made the announcment the next day. He said that the passenger requiring medical attention last night has stabilized and is receiving the care they require. I think it was the first time the boat truly breathed after hearing one of us went through something tragic. That breath was followed by a huge cheer.

All the best to him as he continues to recover.

So glad to hear this. We were on the Fantasy Eastern cruise the week before when a passenger had a heart attack on CC and sadly did not survive. We are so happy for your BiL and his family. We're also happy to hear that you were supported so well by DCL. We hope that your BiL's recovery continues to go well.

So glad to hear that your BIL is doing okay. We are booked on a Fantasty cruise later in the year and I was debating about whether to get passports. This answered it for me. You quoted a favorite mantra of mine -- 'better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!'

Prayers for continued recovery of your BIL!
Amy

jhartlov said:
I too was on this cruise and I'm thrilled to hear that he's getting the care he needed and is on his way.

I'm sure you've heard the details of the itinerary revisions that were made, however I want you to know that I was on the pool deck when the Captain made the announcment the next day. He said that the passenger requiring medical attention last night has stabilized and is receiving the care they require. I think it was the first time the boat truly breathed after hearing one of us went through something tragic. That breath was followed by a huge cheer.

All the best to him as he continues to recover.

Aw! That warms my heart! I sent a link to this thread to my sister so they could read it. I'll be sure she sees this post. Thanks for sharing.

Silver Queen said:
So glad to hear this. We were on the Fantasy Eastern cruise the week before when a passenger had a heart attack on CC and sadly did not survive. We are so happy for your BiL and his family. We're also happy to hear that you were supported so well by DCL. We hope that your BiL's recovery continues to go well.

I heard about that! How awful for that family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter