Anybody like the Packers,Bucks, Brewers,Ducks, or Badgers?

Zbaby

Matt kenseth wins, the Autoclub 500!
Anybody here like the Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, or Badger? :scratchin

I must know! :hyper:

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers! :teeth:

All but the Badgers...go Marquette!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

My soccer team used to be called the Mighty Ducks...hehe

Packers are awsome. Bucks are ok. They have my boy T.J. Ford on their team. Brewers, meh. I like the ducks, but they got rid of Federov. It's not like he was doing anything anyway. Badgers are cool. My high school has the same fight song as them.

I live in Chicago so im More of a Cub Fan and Bear Fan.. I dont like the nba.. im not into hockey...But im a University of Kentucky Fan..

Srry i like the heat in basketball but i love the packers in football the atlanta braves in baseball i like the thrashers in hockey and i love the badgers in college football same with the vols and i like the fighting ilini in college basketball to same with marquette they beat # 2 uconn that is amazing

I love my badger's, i can't wait to apply to go to uw madison... byt i'm watching the badger game now and they are up :banana: 36 to michigan state 26!!! :cool1:

*~*Lauren Audrey*~*

:scared: :upsidedow :rotfl2: :hug: :cutie:

Yeah I know! Kamm is playing his A game!

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers!

Badger Princess said:
I love my badger's, i can't wait to apply to go to uw madison... byt i'm watching the badger game now and they are up :banana: 36 to michigan state 26!!! :cool1:

*~*Lauren Audrey*~*

:scared: :upsidedow :rotfl2: :hug: :cutie:
Yeah I know! Kamm is playing his A game!

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter