Anybody know which car service companies pick up at..

dtsaos

DIS Veteran
the Amtrak station in kissimmee? We called FLorida tours and they don't do it for some reason... :confused3

Thanks!

With a bit of research on this forum, someone posted links to two companies that pick up at both Orlando and Kissimmee Amtrak stations.

Orlando Transports www.orlandotransports.com
Associated Transportation www.atflorida.net

R/T cost for a van to the LBV hotels would be $90 with OT (from Orlando Amtrak) and AT would be $130 r/t from Kissimmee Amtrak.

There are 5 adults and 3 kids in our party, so I'm not sure which would be the best way to go. I'd thought maybe sending two adults in a cab to pick up the cars (we are getting two) and coming back to p/u the rest at the Kissimmee station. However, I don't like the idea of waiting around with the kids.

We just got back from WDW and took Amtrak to the Kissimmee station. Here is what I posted yesterday about our experience.

We arrived at the Kissimmee Amtrak station 7 1/2 hours late last Monday night. After 23 hours on the train with two young kids I was so ready to get off the Silver Snail (the conductor's name for the Silver Star by the time we hit our destination). I fully expected for us to have to contact the towncar company to let them know that we were finally there & would be waiting for the driver to be able to pick us up. I was completely SHOCKED to see our driver Tony there waiting for us when we stepped off the train. They had monitored the train's progress with Amtrak so that he would be there when we were. He loaded our bags in the back while we got the kids in their booster seats and they hugged the giant Mickey waiting for them in the van. He had Disney autograph books for the kids with Mickey pens. After getting in the van I realized that I had left the digital camera on the seat in the train car. I went inside the station to report it and Tony gave them his name & number and offered to come pick it up when it was returned and drop it off at POP for us. He took us to Publix for our grocery stop and told DH to take his time since we were probably worn out from our travel experience. He was there promptly at our pick up time Saturday afternoon.

I definitely recommend them if you are looking for a reliable company. They provided boosters for the kids and a delux stroller with a big basket under the seat to use while we were at WDW, along with a 30 minute grocery shop. They give a discount if you mention the DIS boards.

jeanette@magictransportation.com
(321) 228-0436

I am so happy to hear another positive report about Magic City Transportation. We have a reservation with them for next month and am looking forward to the towncar ride to get the trip off to a great start! I have spoken with Tony on the phone and he sounds like a great guy.

Tony is just a great guy! When he picked us up I had to do a double take because he had no hair & I could have sworn he didn't pick us up that way. LOL! He lost a bet with his 10 yo DD over a baseball game & had to shave his head & wear her team's cap around the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter