Anybody Just Back From Wl?

sonogirl

<font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t
I am wondering if the Christmas decorations are up yet?

Originally posted by sonogirl
I am wondering if the Christmas decorations are up yet?

Sonogirl :wave:

Just back a few hours ago as of this morning the Lodge hasn't be decorated yet, neither had the Grand Floridian. But the BoardWalk Inn and Villas, Beach Club and Villas, Yatch Club have all been completed and as soon as I down load my photos I'll post them.

I was at the Lodge November 14th last year and the Christmas Decorations where up.

MAGICinMY HEART- can you tell me if the Wilderness Lodge arch is still down??? I'm talking about the archway (hotel sign) you drive under right before getting to the security hut. I've read that it was taken down after the hurricanes and was wondering if it will be replaced before I arrive next Friday. I can't imagine driving to WL without being able to drive under it!!!!

Oh, and what about the music??? I've also read recently that the music wasn't playing in some areas of the hotel. Do you remember hearing music in the lobby and by the pool area???? It's these little things that mean so much to my stay there!!!!!!

Originally posted by Time4disney
MAGICinMY HEART- can you tell me if the Wilderness Lodge arch is still down??? I'm talking about the archway (hotel sign) you drive under right before getting to the security hut. I've read that it was taken down after the hurricanes and was wondering if it will be replaced before I arrive next Friday. I can't imagine driving to WL without being able to drive under it!!!!
Oh, and what about the music??? I've also read recently that the music wasn't playing in some areas of the hotel. Do you remember hearing music in the lobby and by the pool area???? It's these little things that mean so much to my stay there!!!!!!

Time4disney
:wave:

Yes the large Archway has been repaired we stopped under it this morning...It's strange you asking about the music because I can't remember hearing it playing this morning doesn't mean it wasn't I may have been preoccupied, just went in to ask DH he said he didn't remember hearing it either (sorry) WCC has in full swing so...

Yes the large Archway was been repaired we stopped under it this morning...

MAGICinMYHEART:
Okay, so to clarify........is the answer "yes"
yes, it's still down because it's still being repaired????
I'm trying to figure out your phrase "the large archway was been repaired".............

I'm sure you probably meant to say the archway was BEING repaired but I'm hoping you meant to say the archway HAS been repaired and is now up...........
Just wishful thinking!!!::yes::
Hey, if it is still not up, can you please spread some pixie dust the next time you drive under it so that and can be fixed for when I'm there.:wizard:

I hope you are enjoying your stay there!:teeth:

The archway is done.....it is fixed.

I am thrilled to hear about the archway being complete!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

What about the music in and around the lobby/pool areas??? Have you noticed for sure if it has been playing or not? Since I see that the decorations were put up on Wednesday, maybe they were waiting to play Christmas music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter