• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody got any pics from Ron Jon Resort?

PENCOYS PIRATE

Mouseketeer
Hello, we have booked 2 nights pre cruise at the Ron Jon Caribe Resort.
We have a studio apartment which we figure will be Ok for the 2 nights.
Would anyone have any recent pics of the rooms /resort that they would like to share.
Thanks
chucklechops :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Have you looked at their website? HERE

My brother-in-law owns timeshare property there. I'll see if I can find his website pics from his Christmas vacation.

:teeth:

Found this to get you started.

Not BIL's pics, found these on Yahoo...but we were there in December 2004, and it seemed very new and clean. Everything was pretty well kept. The pool area was great.

The VIRTUAL TOUR tour thing is really cool. Click on that!

Lots of pics there! Hope this helps! Feel free to ask me any questions. Like I said, we were just there in December. I'll answer anything I can.

:) :) :)

Airing 75, thankyou so much for posting all those Links, Have had a good time looking at all the different facilities .
I have lot's of questions just cant' think of them at the moment :rotfl: too excited, anyway will speak soon, once again many thanks

Pencoys Pirate pirate: aka chucklechops

Make sure you book early :) I had my family all excited about the waterslide and lazy river, only to find that even though our cruise is 8 months away, they're booked solid at the end of august. So much for our few days of post cruise relaxation...

i second the book early!!!
i too blew it and we are having to do the HOliday Inn Oceanfront instead.

Has anyone booked a studio at Ron Jon with 5 people in their party? I know that it says you need a one bedroom for a family of 5 but my kids are small and I am wondering if I could save a few bucks and get away with a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter