ANYBODY EVER FLY SOUTHWEST AIRLINES?

blueyes97

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are flying sw airlines in a few months. Any body have good or bad experiences with them?

I'm sure you already know, but they don't have seat assigments. When you check in you get a boarding card and as long as you are not in the last group you should be fine. They often have good deals!

In my experience they are often late as many airlines are.

Jenn

I haven't had any problems with Southwest Airlines. We always use SWA whenever we need cheap family travel. But get there early since seat assignments are first come, first served.

SW is great! Their fares are usually much lower than any other carrier (except maybe ATA) and that comes in handy when I need 4 tix. Their flight attendants are great, even entertaining my daughters in their spare time.

Get there early to get a "good" boarding card, and bring snacks, bacause I don't think they offer anything besides peanuts. We had much better experiences with SW than Delta Express or metro jet (usairways).

I really like Southwest. They have friendly employees and have yet to lose any of our luggage which I certainly can't say about a few other airlines. :mad: But do arrive early so that you can get seats together.

We can't fly Southwest to Florida from Dallas unfortunately. Some goofy and IMO unfair law. :(

wishin' on a star in Texas...

I've flown SW from Manchester, NH to Orlando several times (non-stop) and have always been pleased.They were actually early a few times or on time. As long as you know what's coming (no seat assignments, etc) it's a cheaper way to fly!

No problems with SW for me. Unless you count the stewart with the awful jokes, like..."Last one off the plane cleans up".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter