Anybody Ever Fly Jet Blue? Hope This Is In the Right Place.

JessRocks83

Mouseketeer
We normaly fly delta, but with all the trouble they have been having I am kind of lury of using them for our up coming trip in jan. I'm worried that they wont be around and then I'm up the creek with out a paddle. So I looked into Jet Blue. The price for the tickets are awsome, but I'm worried if they are safe. Has anybody ever flown them? Were you happy with it? Did you feel safe? I haven't heared anything about them either way. Any help would be great

They don't fly out of either airport I use. You might have more luck with this question on the transportation board though.

We have flown Jet Blue twice and we were very happy with them. The flights were smooth and on-time, and the little TVs were very useful, especially for DS who was a very nervous first-time flyer. I believe that they have an excellent safety record, although of course there are never any guarantees. The planes we flew on looked brand new.

Hope that helps!

I've flown on them a couple of times, and loved it. The planes were very comfortable, all the flights were on time (if not early). I would use then for everything, if they flew out of the closest airport to me.

Jen

JetBlue is awesome! Great aircraft, friendly employees, free snacks, free live TV, and great fares! You won't regret flying them.

My Dh and I fly Jet Blue whenever possible - he enjoys the extra leg room and the TVs make the trip fly (pardon the pun) by; we've never had any problems with the airline. We will be flying with them next Friday.

we have flown with them a couple times and all without a hitch. Great service, on time, and great prices.

JetBlue is always my first choice! The planes are so comfortable, especially for the great fares they offer. The TVs are great to keep kids entertained too! JetBlue offers great direct flights too, so you rarely get routed somewhere out of the way, like you do with Southwest.

I LOVE Jet Blue, great seats, good food, tv. I highly recommend them. :rotfl2:

We fly JB all the time! Watch your fare...if it drops below what you pay call them and they will give you the difference in JB credit! We are paying for next WDW trip with our credits from last time!!!

Jet Blue is a great airline. Great prices from NY Kennedy to Orlando. To the first poster, Delta will never fold. :thumbsup2

my family/friends and i have flown jetblue several times, and feel that it is very safe. we usually choose seats in the back half of the plane, as they have an extra inch or two of legroom, although all the seats seem to have more legroom than other airlines i have flown in the past. the flight crew is also excellent, as they continuously keep the aircraft clean which allows for very efficient/fast boarding. the tv's seem to be a hit among most passengers (although i always turn mine off) - my dad says they seem to make the flight go by much faster for him. as an added bonus, jetblue now flies out of newark, nj, so we have the option of flying in/out of all 3 major airports around here.

hope this helps!
-amy

I have used JetBlue three times, all of them cross country. I have to say JetBlue really is a top notch operation through and through. Great service, great prices, lots of leg room, FREE TV in every seat... can't beat it.

:offtopic:
Sorry if this OT but on my upcoming trip I am using Frontier Airlines (whom I've never even heard of before) because they had a deal I couldn't refuse (<$700 RT for 2). Any opinions on Frontier?

We fly them all the time. Price is right,service is good and the tv's help distract you so you forget you are on a plane.

We flew Jetblue in Feb. I hadn't flown in over 20 years and I was really not scared on this trip. The t.v.'s are so great for keeping your mind off of the flight itself. Plus eveyone was extremely nice.We are going again in Sept. and flying Jetblue

I love Delta and especially Song. I was very sorry to see Song go away. The theming and atmosphere was so much fun. Their customer service was outstanding. They also seemed to have more channels on the TV than Jet Blue.

I took Jet Blue my last flight which was May. I think their boarding method is poor in comparison to Delta. The flight out of JFK was late both to Florida and back to NY. I was disappointed since I had flown them once before when they first went into business and they were great. Maybe I was just unlucky this trip. It would not stop me from trying them again. They do have plenty of leg room and the seats were comfortable. TV's on all flights for entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter