Anybody drink at Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoney

Earning My Ears
I was considering bringing a flask to the parks. Do they search you belongings before you enter?

if a female is carrying it - it definitely get searched

if a male has it in his pocket - they don't touch him at all

this really makes me feel safe - NOT!!!!

so just don't carry anything - no backpack, no purse, no fanny pack - and you will be fine.

go look on the theme park - there is drinking around the world - very good!!!

nomoney said:
I was considering bringing a flask to the parks. Do they search you belongings before you enter?
Why would you do that? And why would you need to? Your supposed to be having fun not drinking. If you need alcohol to have fun, then there's a major problem. I would hope that Disney would search everything and confiscate it.

Thanks Floridagirl, you rock. You didn't ***** me out for wanting to have a silly time. I'm young and wanna party! Thanks for the thread.

Actually, alcohol is readily available in all the parks in the restaurants, except Magic Kingdom. Personally, being that most alcohols are quite flammable, I would not be surprised if they confiscate from you for safety reasons. Guests do not wander around the parks freely with strong alcohol, only beers and the occasional frozen margarita from the Cantina.

Thanks Chuck! I was more considering bringing a flask because i am a broke college student. I would love to drink at the restaurants in the parks but cant afford it. Looks like it'll be a sober vacay. Which is totally cool i just thought going on Splash Mountain or Pirates of the Carribean drunk would be hilarious! Anyone else agree?

nomoney said:
Thanks Floridagirl, you rock. You didn't ***** me out for wanting to have a silly time. I'm young and wanna party! Thanks for the thread.

First, you'll have to get a grown-up to buy the booze ::yes::. Please read the board guidelines here: Board Guidlines as you have already violated two rules in only 10 posts :earseek:.

Hi nomoney!

I knew as soon as I saw your title that you'd be getting "flamed" for your question.
Do as you choose, just be prepared for just about ANY response to a questions such as this.

We "drink around the world" whenever we are there. MK's only downer is the fact that you can't buy a beer there.

Try soaking yourself in the atmosphere;)

We keep our beverages well stocked in our room...we're always in the mood for a "nightcap"

My BIL had some plastic bottles of Captain(the size you get on airplanes). He calls them his travellers. He got busted carrying them in and he had to dump them out. Not sure where he had them. So if they catch you, they make you dump them. but they sure came in handy laying on the hammocks on the beach at the Poly.

Alcohol is not available in the Magic Kingdom. The other three parks sell alcohol.

I'm going to close this now, since the question has been answered.

Katholyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter