Anybody arriving at the GF on Dec. 18th? Free toddler toys!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I have been buying my little guy (will be 20 months old) some little cheap toys and books to keep him entertained on the plane ride down and while we are in the room getting ready in the mornings, etc. They won't be anything expensive or big, but there are some fun little things - magnetic letters, some toy cars, some neat books, puzzels, etc. Most of it has come from the dollar store, so it's no great investment. He has TONS of stuff at home, but I wanted him to have some new things for the trip, since I thought they might hold his attention longer. Anyway, I don't really want to bring all that stuff home with me and add it to our huge collection at home, so I was thinking of finding someone with a child about the same age and handing it off. Any takers? You could either then keep it or pass it on again. (Oh, and I am going to keep a few new things separate for the plane ride home.) Just let me know if you are interested.

I'm not interested...but wanted to say, what an awesome thing to offer, VERY nice. ;) I hope you guys have a GREAT trip!

Thanks. But, honestly, I just want to make sure I have room in my suitcase for all the new junk I'm no doubt going to be buying while I'm there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter