Any worthwhile excursion for 5 year old?

Flik

Earning My Ears
Love all the tips from this Board.

We are crusising with our 5 year old DS and 7 year DD. What would be a good excursion for us?

What type of clothing should we pack for the kids? Do children get dressed up? Does it get cold, for example, do we need to bring jackets for the kids?

:pinkbounc

If you are going on an Eastern Carribean cruise, then the 5 star cruise to St. John Trunk Bay aboard the Leylon is a great family excursion. Great narrated boat ride from St. Thomas, option to snorkel in deep or shallow water or go right to beach. We did this with our 4 yr old. The beach is gorgeous!!

As far as kids attire: Yes, they get dressed up for formal nights. Some kids actually wore Disney Costumes (princess dresses). The other nights casual clothes were fine but no shorts or jeans at dinner.

If you're doing the eastern - my 5 yo DD loved the See and Sea.

And, after not doing the formal night on our last cruise, my daughter wants to go all out for this cruise - to the point of me having to make her a "ballgown"! I have a very GIRLY girl!

If you are on the Eastern Carribean - I highly recommend the Coral World excursion at St Thomas. Matthew loved this excursion. He got to touch a shark.

Originally posted by candleonwater

after not doing the formal night on our last cruise, my daughter wants to go all out for this cruise - to the point of me having to make her a "ballgown"! I have a very GIRLY girl!

LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter