• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any USO employees willing to trade comp tickets for Disney tickets?

etherealcaitiff

Rumors and news lurker
Title says it all basically. I'm a cast member for Disney, I wanna go to Universal with my girlfriend. I wanted to see if anyone had 2 1-day 2-park tickets that they would trade me for 2 1-day park hopper tickets. I figure it's a long shot, but might as well try.

Actually, it isn't a long shot. Universal team members trade comps all the time. I am just not sure how many read the Disboard. If I were still working there, I would trade in a heartbeat. If you want to send me your email address via private message, I can pass the message on to some of my former team members.

Phamtom.. I am really really New to the Disboards and cannot figure out how on earth to PM you.. I am curious to know if you still know people who work at Universal. Please PM me. Thank you

Phamtom.. I am really really New to the Disboards and cannot figure out how on earth to PM you.. I am curious to know if you still know people who work at Universal. Please PM me. Thank you

I think you need 10 posts to be able to pm.

Stick in a few posts anywhere to build that up..........:thumbsup2

Hi Universal peeps, my hubby is a cast member for Disney, and we'd like to go to Universal. I wanted to see if anyone has 2 1-day 2-park tickets that they would trade me for 2 1-day park hopper tickets?

Please use the pm system for doing any trades
This is a zombie thread from 2014 start

Let's keep it off the public boards

Once you have ten posts, you can use the pm system

If you post in any of the game forums, you can easily get ten posts completed quickly

Of make your posts in any thread to get you count up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter