Any unique inside cabins on the Wish?

Silly Little Pixie

<font color=blue>My name is Inigo Montoya. You kil
I’m a platinum cruiser who has sailed inside cabins on the other 4 ships. From the videos I’ve seen, the Wish insides look really tiny! Looking at deck plans, however, I see that 9525 and 7533 look larger than normal, and 11511 looks different too. I saw some pictures of 8583 and it looked different too- but there were no videos.

Has anyone stayed in an inside on the Wish that’s different from the typical stateroom? Any you’d recommend? We’re planning a B2B for January 2025.

Thanks!

I am staying in 11511 on my next trip, and there is a YouTube video for it. I previously stayed in 8101, which is the standard-shaped room. 11511's layout makes it seem bigger and more spacious. I like the location, too. Check it out.

I’m a platinum cruiser who has sailed inside cabins on the other 4 ships. From the videos I’ve seen, the Wish insides look really tiny! Looking at deck plans, however, I see that 9525 and 7533 look larger than normal, and 11511 looks different too. I saw some pictures of 8583 and it looked different too- but there were no videos.

Has anyone stayed in an inside on the Wish that’s different from the typical stateroom? Any you’d recommend? We’re planning a B2B for January 2025.

Thanks!
I booked 9525 for July 5th 2024 sailing, I'll let you know

Thanks!
from a purely location standpoint, the interior cabins on deck 11 would be my choice. we stayed in a Wish deck 11 verandah room and enjoyed walking out on deck without taking the stairs or elevator.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter