Any tips for new visitor at WDW

noodlepoodle

Earning My Ears
we are headed there next may. First visit with my 10yr old. Any tips or not misses to see and do?

noodlepoodle said:
Any tips or not misses to see and do?

WOW, where to begin?? When we were planning our first trip to Disney we purchased the unofficial guide to Disney at our local book store. You can probably rent it from the library though. That helped us get a feel for the parks and attractions.

#1 Don't forget to FASTPASS everywhere you can.
#2 Don't miss any of the 3 nightime shows (Fantasmic @ MGM, Wishes @ MK and our favorite, Illuminations @ Epcot).
#2a Don't miss Festival of the Lion King @ AK, Mickey's Philharmagic @ MK, Soarin and Test Track @ Epcot, Lights, Camera, Motorcars @ MGM....I could go on forever!!
#3 Try new things you normally might not, you just might find something you love!
#4 Above all else, HAVE FUN, relax and do what you can, which is not everything!! I think our first trip we wore ourselves out to the point we were a little cranky that fourth morning!! :furious:

Have a great time. pixiedust:

The only one i can think of make M/K the last park to visit. I'm not sure if everybody aggres with me but, when I went there it was the first park we went to. The kids liked the other parks but they always wanted to go back to M/K. They compare M/K with the other parks and I think they thought all the parks would be just as nice as M/K. I also read that in the unofficial guide to WDW after I had already gone to there. That is my 2 cents worth :confused3 .

thanks i will check into the book. we are in the first 3 days at animal kingdom lodge and the last in caribbean beach . We can't wait. My 10 yr old has never been on a plane before, I think she will have a ball. Me I will be STRESSED OUT> :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter