Any tips for getting specials on value hotels last two weeks of June 2018?

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
Planning ahead... I've already stockpiled tickets and am eager to plan to use them :)

Any one have experience getting public discounts on hotel rooms? I'm eyeing a week long trip at the end of June 2018.

Thank you!

Historically, June discounts have come out in mid-March sometime, so I'd make sure to keep an eye out next month. There's a thread here for June discounts, which will be a great place to look for announcements of the discounts. Disney will have some kind of discount out for those dates, but you'll have to wait and see how much they're discounting. If you do book through Disney, be prepared to book first thing in the morning, as discounts sell out more frequently these days.

Also, it will be interesting to see if Orbitz/Cheaptickets, etc. allows stacking of codes for the summer, so pay attention to those threads as well. In the past, you could apply a discount, usually 15-20%, on top of Disney's discount, which would make for the best rates. That's been in flux lately.

June 2018??? You won't see discounts for those dates for a long time. Probably at least a year from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter