• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any tips for bringing a visit time visitor?

Hi, Keddy, and welcome to the DIS. I suggest you take him to Epcot first. I think it could be thought of as a more "sophisticated" theme park- there are a lot of things adults would enjoy. You could sample the drinks and food from all the WS countries, take in some shows, and if you felt like it, you could go on a few rides.

Good luck converting him!

Ann:earsgirl:

I also think Epcot should be the first stop. The Flower & Garden Festival will be in full swing with concerts and seminars too. It's more "adult". Make the MK your LAST stop and by all means avoid any Character meals initially.

Next, take in a Resort or two. Maybe the BoardWalk area, since it's close to Epcot. Have your DF check out the restaurants and clubs there. The Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge are gorgeous stops also. The themes aren't "cutesy" like other Resorts may be perceived to be (by a non-Disney fan).

Does your DF like sports? Include a stop at the Wide World of Sports complex, a golf or tennis day or rent a watercraft (maybe at the WL).

Of course, there's PI for more clubs, etc.

I'd say that your DF will soon discover that WDW is huge and offers something for all ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter