Any Suggestions for RCI resort in British Columbia?

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
We are considering going to British Columbia in June 2016. Any suggestions of resorts? We are looking for any reviews by DVC members of RCI resorts in that area. It will just be my husband and me. Thanks!

I may be biased.... as I live in Beautiful British Columbia :)

It comes down to what you want to do and see?? Do you want to be able to relax in the wilderness with small town civilization? Do you want to be in the hustle and bustle of the big city (Vancouver)? Do you want to visit our beautiful Capitol for a little less hustle and bustle, but still many sight seeing options (Vancouver Island - Victoria)? Will you have a car?

My top must sees would probably be:
Vancouver - Waterfront/Stanley Park
Okanagan (Kelowna, Shuswap)
Whistler
Banff (which is actually on the border of BC and Alberta)
Vancouver Island - Victoria, Tofino, Long Beach area

There are several resorts in the Panorama area as well.... They look amazing, however, I have never been!

I grew up in a suburb of Vancouver, there is no shortage of things to do and see all over Metro Vancouver and the North Shore areas...
I now live in the beautiful Okanagan - less busy but also no shortage of things to do and see!

Thank you for responding, stayfos. I think we are going to fly into Seattle and spend a couple days there. Then drive to Vancouver and spend a few days there before heading to Vancouver Island. Thanks for the ideas!

We stayed at the Worldmark in Vancouver many years ago. The unit is compact, but comfortable with modern decor and floor-to-ceiling windows. It's a few floor of a high rise, so I enjoyed feeling a little like a local.

The Worldmark in Victoria is supposed to be pretty nice, though I haven't stayed there. It's right by the water. On our last trip to Victoria, we took the sea plane from Vancouver, then the ferry back. The sea plane was awesome, great views. I really enjoyed Butchart Gardens too. The fireworks show on Saturdays nights in the summer (usually starting July I think) is great. I know you said you're going in June, but just in case you want to adjust your plans.

Happy planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter