Any Starbucks sightings yet?!

WDWChloe said:
Call me 2%. I can't wait for this. Seeing the Disney parks cup along with the Starbucks logo from DL gives me chills. Hoping the first one opens soon!

Me too, I LOVE Starbucks! :)

Eww....is it going to be an actual Starbucks store right on Main Street or will it be a Disney themed coffee shop that serves Starbucks?

I hope it's not going to be an actual Starbucks-that would look so aesthetically awful on Main Street in MK.:scared:

The Starbucks in the parks are not going to be full blown Starbucks stores. They're going to be themed to match the area they are in so no huge green Starbucks signs outside :thumbsup2 Inside it will still be themed for Disney with Starbucks drinks and food as well as Disney offerings as well (Mickey Cookies, Cupcakes ect)

I cannot wait for Starbucks in the parks, however I can only IMAGINE the line of a morning if the Main St Bakery starts serving Starbucks coffee too...Maybe you'll be able to get a FastPass for it? :lmao:

Some photos of the Starbucks at CL taking from Starbucks Melody Website :)

2-1-4941-Entrance-to-Disneyland-Starbucks-California-Adventure-Park-14June2012.jpg

2-8-4974-Logo-on-Starbucks-Disney-cafe-14June2012.jpg

2-14-4960-Disney-baristas-14June2012-Starbucks-California-Adventure-Land.jpg

2-10-4976-Exterior-menu-signage-other-entrance-Starbucks-disneyland-14June2012.jpg

2-16-4973-Lobby-Starbucks-Disney-california-adventure-park-14June2012.jpg

2-6-4947-Pastry-case-Starbucks-Disneyland-14June2012.jpg

2-5-4949-Pastry-Case-Starbucks-Disneyland-14June2012.jpg

2-20-04951-Hot-to-go-cup-Disney-Starbucks.jpg

2-16-4955-Cold-cups-Disney-Starbucks-14June2012.jpg

2-17-4946-Menu-board-Starbucks-California-Adventure-Park-14June2012.jpg

2-4-4945-Disneyland-Starbucks-menuboards-14June2012.jpg

I cannot wait for Starbucks in the parks, however I can only IMAGINE the line of a morning if the Main St Bakery starts serving Starbucks coffee too...Maybe you'll be able to get a FastPass for it? :lmao:

:lmao:

Heck, for a chance at decent coffee at WDW, I'd even tempt fate by getting up early to make rope drop just for an opportunity to get a FastPass. :coffee:

Eww....is it going to be an actual Starbucks store right on Main Street or will it be a Disney themed coffee shop that serves Starbucks?

I hope it's not going to be an actual Starbucks-that would look so aesthetically awful on Main Street in MK.:scared:

From my understanding it is going to be Disney themed and blend into the are it is in but will sell the full menu Starbucks offers. I don't think they are going to be called Starbucks.

The Kona Cafe Coffee place right before the Monorail doors does really good coffe and drinks. My mother is a coffee/espresso "snob" and she goes there almost daily if she doesnt get her venti breve cuppacino extra dry at startbucks in celebration. Like I said coffee snob LOL

From my understanding it is going to be Disney themed and blend into the are it is in but will sell the full menu Starbucks offers. I don't think they are going to be called Starbucks.

Yes, the Starbucks inside the parks won't look like the ones everyone is used to seeing on every corner. :) They are themed to match the surrounding area they are in. The stores are called something else and there is a small sign stating that it is Starbucks. The staff inside dress like CM's and undertake Disney CM training and Starbucks training as well.

Here is the link to the photos of the store at Disney's California Adventure

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46488253&postcount=24

It has been a real long time since I been on the boards. I can not for the life of me figure out what CL stands for.

This is the one announcement that has made me the happiest in a long time! I sure hope the plan goes through!

The one at Disney California Adventure blends in so well that we passed by it 4 or 5 times (I was specifically looking for the Starbucks) before my daughter noticed the starbucks sign (as you can see from the pictures previously posted) It was extremely crowded inside with people 8 to 10 deep in each register line (and it wasn't even early morning or meal time).

Should be a Dunkin Donuts instead.. Starbucks coffee is awful and overpriced. :(

Should be a Dunkin Donuts instead.. Starbucks coffee is awful and overpriced. :(

I wont comment on the taste of the coffee, but I do believe Starbucks is a much better cup of coffee. I am not sure why people keep saying Starbuck is so expensive. Yes if you buy a frappaciono or something similar, buyt I get regular coffee and pay $2.10 for a Tall coffee and Dunkin's size equivalent costs $1.99

On another note either one would be a welcomed pleasure in the world considering what they try and pass off as coffee

:confused3 To each their own. Starbucks here in Australia is actually very reasonably priced. Their coffees are between $3.50 - $5 and you cannot get a decent cup of coffee here anywhere for under $4 - $5 so it's very reasonably priced for Australia. I've never found it overly expensive when I'm in other countries but then by comparison, Australia is very expensive.

I wont comment on the taste of the coffee, but I do believe Starbucks is a much better cup of coffee. I am not sure why people keep saying Starbuck is so expensive. Yes if you buy a frappaciono or something similar, buyt I get regular coffee and pay $2.10 for a Tall coffee and Dunkin's size equivalent costs $1.99

On another note either one would be a welcomed pleasure in the world considering what they try and pass off as coffee

:thumbsup2 WDW "coffee" is NOT coffee! I agree a Frap is a little more expensive but :confused3 If I buy an iced coffee here it's at least $5 - $6 and a Frap here is $ 5- $7.

:thumbsup2

The current rumors of placement are:

MK: Main Street Bakery (or in that area)
Epcot: Fountain View
DHS: Writers Stop
Haven't heard any rumors about AK yet but I'm betting they turn over Kusafiri Bakery.

And the locations are supposed to be themed to the park, like the one at Disneyland. Most likely there will be a Starbucks sign but it will not be the most prominent signage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter