Any Scars ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I have two, one right by my eye brow, you can barley see it, fell down playing basketball on an outside court that had some broken glass on it

the other is on my stomach, appendicitis bursted and the doctor wanted to just put staples on my stomach to let the poison come our for a few days

3 c section scars. Although two overlap and are practically one.

A lot of smaller ones just because I am accident prone. Oven burn on my arm because I often dangerous.:rotfl:
I had a burn scar on my leg from a dirt bike muffler when I was about 11 but it has faded out a lot.

Index finger on my left hand. Cut myself when I was 7 trying to slice an apple. Wouldn't use anything but a butter knife for years.
Ring finger on my right hand. Slipped opening a can of cat food with a ring pull top. I was 20-21ish when that happened. Again it was a few years before I could open a can with a pull top.
Oh, and a small one on the edge of my lip. Fell when I was 2 and hit the edge of a concrete step. You can only really see it when I wear lipstick.

My DH has a huge scar from when his appendix burst. I think he was 10.

I have a huge one on my arm where I had a cyst removed when I was a child. It's the ugly railroad looking type.

Also have one on my leg where I cut it open on a license plate during a car wash when I was in high school.

Three new ones on my back from having moles removed a couple of weeks ago, too. Those are perfect circles.

One on my wrist, from throwing a log and not realizing a nail was sticking out of it. It caught my wrist as it went by, and I was able to actually see inside of my hand. :crazy2: It looks like I attempted suicide, and that is the opinion everyone always jumps to. I hide it because of that.

I also have a 6 inch scar along my side from playing basketball in PE in high school. I was knocked into the wall, where there was an external outlet covered in a metal box. I hit it, slid down the wall, and ended up breaking two ribs and cutting myself pretty badly. Didn't feel a thing for a few hours! When I was walking back to get changed my friends panicked because I leaving a trail of blood as I went. I had no clue I was even hurt.

I also have a bunch of really small, almost unnoticeable arms. I got bit on the face by a dog, around my nose, but they're very hard to see. I also skinned most of my arm when I fell off my bike when I was 6, it doesn't look to bad, but it's really rough and noticeable when you touch it.

I have a long scar down my back where I had scoliosis surgery when I was 10 yrs old.

I also have a scar on my upper hip near my back where they had to get hip bone fragments during that same surgery.

I also have had 4 c-sections, 2 were done with a horizontal incision, 2 were done with a vertical incision.

I also have a small scar on my knee where I sliced my knee when I was shaving many years ago.

Another scar on my leg (cant even remember how I got that one)

I have a small scar near my hairline from where I ran into the corner of a brick wall when I was little.

Several other small scars on my hands and arms.

I have a few. I have one on one of my finger, thankfully its on the inside from grabbing a furnace grate when I was a kid while my mom was pulling on me. Pretty minor looking, gotta really be looking for it.

I have a few chicken pox scars here and there. Most of which you have to really be looking for to find.

I've had assorted others over the years, they seem to have gone away eventually.

*knock on wood* Hopefully, I don't earn any more!

I have a few. I have one on one of my finger, thankfully its on the inside from grabbing a furnace grate when I was a kid while my mom was pulling on me. Pretty minor looking, gotta really be looking for it.

I have a few chicken pox scars here and there. Most of which you have to really be looking for to find.

I've had assorted others over the years, they seem to have gone away eventually.

*knock on wood* Hopefully, I don't earn any more!

Kathryn is that you in the whine glass :laughing:

I have a big 8 in vertical scar and two 1 in horizontal scars below that one from open heart surgery. I have a fair amount of scars from being a dog groomer - cutting myself with the scissors, scratches, a few bites. I also have a c-section scar.

Too many to list all, but my most interesting scar is one just above my right knee where I got bit by a cougar when I was in college. The cougar was the college mascot.

Too many to list all, but my most interesting scar is one just above my right knee where I got bit by a cougar when I was in college. The cougar was the college mascot.

You mean like a guy in a uniform :eek:

2 c-section scars, that happen to be perfect...my ob wanted to be a plastic surgeon!!!
one 11 inch "shark bite" as the girls call it...vertical on my tummy, re melanoma and a 4 inch node scar under my left arm. my shark bite wouldn't be so bad - but, i walked a 5k the next day and popped a couple staples.....my eldest was worried my guts were going to fall out....my thought process....I wasn't going to sit on the sidelines if this as my last gasparilla!! :)

dh has one from his knee surgery....samantha has a burn mark on her pointer finger from holding it over a candle...hmmmm hope we can leave it at that!!

a couple on my heart too!!

I have so many scars it is like that scene in one of the Lethal Weapons where Mel Gibson's character and Rene Russo's character are comparing scars, lol. I have the scars many people have; the hysterectomy scar, the burn from a three-wheeler scar, the cut on barnacles scar, the scar from a partial mastectomy and lymphectomy. But I also have a wicked kidney implant scar, a scar from the chicken pox when I got them for the 2nd time as a teen (much worse than the first time) and a few scars on my head and my legs from where I went through the windshield as a 12 year old. My scars really do tell stories. Stories of survival. :thumbsup2

I have 2.

One is from a C-section and the other is a long scar around my left shoulder blade to my ribcage. I had open heart surgery when I was 6 weeks old.

Well Jason, I am joining the poster with the whine glass, seriously

I had that same surgery too as she did for scoliosis and my scar is from my mid shoulder all the way down to my butt. Guess that is what they do when they shove 2 metal rods in your back.

Have some on my ribs and collarbone from some surgeries

Then the newest additions to the collection are:

mid neck to left side of neck, little jagged on the L side, That was the thyroid cancer surgery 3 times. The 3rd jagged scar is when the dr. had to save my life and rip my neck up when I had 15 min. to live.

Then I have one by my stomach where they had to do all of the abdominal surgeries.

I am sure there will be more to come.

My dh calls them my badges of courage.:)

I think I have more scars than skin! I have 20+ from skin cancer but the one I wear most proudly is from my heart transplant! So many die waiting for organ donation, my scar displays a great gift.

I have had three c-sections but it just looks like one small scar. I also have had my gallbladder removed so I have three tiny scars from that. That's all for me, knock on wood.

I think I have more scars than skin! I have 20+ from skin cancer but the one I wear most proudly is from my heart transplant! So many die waiting for organ donation, my scar displays a great gift.

:hug: Thats amazing.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter