Any Rides you wont do

Small World.

Got trapped in there once for about 15 minutes and now fully understand the concept of purgatory. ;)

....me too, but with POTC.....and our boat was only about 3 feet from the exit platform....sheer torture! However, the anytime/anywhere fastpasses that we got as we finally exited the ride fully made up for it!

Mission Space for sure - even the team green one is too claustraphobic for me! Won't do RNRC or California Screamin anymore because I'm afraid I'll get stuck with the harness around my neck. I am prone to panic attacks and it's just best that I avoid!

I also generally avoid Star Tours. The movie never quite syncs to the movement and I get sick.

Oh, and the subs! It's boring anyway, but whoo I don't want to imagine me stuck in the subs! I realize you aren't really underwater, but all those people in an enclosed space is just too muchl

I don't ride anything that goes upside down, first of all. So if I am anywhere other than Disney, that means NO to almost any coaster.

At WDW, I don't ride Tower of Terror (I don't consider "being dropped from high places multiple and random times" to be a form of entertainment), Rock-n-Roller Coaster, Stitch's Great Escape (too dumb to waste park time on), anything in the Hester and Chester area of Animal Kingdom (same reason as Stitch), or Mission Space.

I don't ride roller coasters (extreme anxiety about them) and I cannot ride spinning rides that go around and around. I can ride Dumbo but I still get a tad sick feeling.

Disney has a pretty good mix of rides for me to ride unlike our local amusement park which seems to be all thrill rides.

We did both Mission Space rides on our last trip, and I probably won't do those again - too claustrophobic. I like Star Tours though. I can do without the Tea Cups, and I don't like elevators, so TOT is a one time been there, done that ride for me;)

I love Rock N Rollercoaster at WDW and the Hulk at IOA but haven't tried the Rip Ride Rockit. For those who have done that one, how does it compare to others?

I agree. It's a lot smoother than Space Mountain. My niece was a little nervous about it, but it's such a fast ride that she didn't have time to get scared and loved it.

Anything that spins around more than one axis at a time is right out. I don't want to have to apologize to the people in the splash area.

I will not be riding Space Mountain again. Not when I can get the same result by rolling down a hill in a barrel while I stick my finger down my throat.

I also will NOT do IASW again. Mrs. Tex insisted that I had to do it once (she was remembering her day at DLR long, long ago, before we met). I've done it once. It was like having Cthulhu serve you big bowls of marshmallow cream heaped with sugar.

Add me to the list of those who can't do the tea cups. I can't do anything that spins anymore!

Small World.

Got trapped in there once for about 15 minutes and now fully understand the concept of purgatory. ;)

Until my kids got older, they never wanted to go on Small World. Now they appreciate why I like going on it about 2 pm on a 100 degree day in Anaheim. 15 minutes of air conditioned comfort, and a quick nap.

My DGKs call me the fun grandma (62 and still going strong). I do all the rides at Disney and all the other parks. They love to ride on the teacups with me. I can really make it spin. Love the coasters at Six Flags.
:rotfl2:

I re-evaluate regularly. I didn't ride Space Mountain for nearly 30 years, tried it again and now it's no big deal to me. I haven't tried the Mad Tea Party for decades. I didn't give it up due to "issues", I just didn't think it was particularly entertaining, I expect I'll be trying it again with the grandkids in a few years.

R'nRC is off my list, but TOT is a must and my 2nd favorite attraction at WDW.

One ride that freaked me out was Astro-Orbiter. I'm still intimidated by it.

I think I'm pretty much retired from the orange side of mission space. My kids are now old enough to ride without me, and I take advantage of that! That ride ruins me for the rest of the day.

I've given up on Space Mountain; it's just too rough and jerky anymore. And the Teacups make me dizzy. I think they're the only two attractions I won't ride anymore due to motion reasons. But there are about a dozen I don't experience because I think they're lame: Country Bears, Stitch, half of Hollywood Studios, etc.

Jim

I love Rock N Rollercoaster at WDW and the Hulk at IOA but haven't tried the Rip Ride Rockit. For those who have done that one, how does it compare to others?

Rode it twice, never again. Horrible horrible ride. After the first bad experience I gave it another shot next trip just in case the first was an off-day. Nope. Same crappy rough jolting ride.

"TAER IT DOWN!!!" (sic).

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter