Any reviews on Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner

We went in July with my mom, DH and 3yr old DD. We all loved it- our server did some antics but not over the top. My DD thought the stick horse races were a blast. We all had the skillet and really liked the cornbread and shrimp especially. The only downside was it took a long time to get the check.

We went and loved it!

The wings were amazing, I still think about them from time to time. And, DH loved the really big beer glass that he brought home and then melted in the dishwasher. :rotfl2:

The environment was fun. At times I couldn't hear/see what was going on 'cause of where we were seated. But, I highly recommend it! We're going again next week ;)

We went in September and won't be going back anytime soon (unless we try breakfast). Terrible service (30 minutes past ADR time and we did an early dinner), bad waitress, bad food (DH got sick on the skillet).

We stayed at the WL and ate at WCC one night on a whim. It was just ok. The antics were fun and DD liked it. Our waiter refrained from being silly which was fine with DH since he's not into that. I got the skillet and didn't really like it and wish I had gotten something else. I actually enjoyed the food in Roaring Fork better.

The milkshake was good though.

We ate there in 2006 and enjoyed it. We decided that we needed a bigger straw, so the waiter brought us out about 10 straws that he then taped together so the person could access their drink from across the table. It was also a lot of food, so everybody was absolutely stuffed.

This was our second fave place to eat the last time we used DDP. (1st was LTT). The enitre family had the skillet. It was difficult to see what was going on though because we were not in the main dining area.

We went twice on our recent trip, since we stayed at WL. Breakfast was very good in my opinion, better than the dinner. We enjoyed the atmosphere that came at the dinner, and loved all the crazy antics. I had the Western Chicken Pasta and it was ok. It reminded me of a spicy chicken pasta that you would get from somewhere like Chili's. DH had the skillet and he loved it. The only thing he didn't eat was the salad (he never eats salad), but I tried it and it was good.

We went on our last trip and loved it. The food was very good, and we had a great waiter.

We really enjoyed it here. I wouldn't suggest eating here if you would prefer a quiet, reserved experience however. Expect lots of noise, kids, and tomfoolery. Our family loved it and enjoyed the food as well (especially the bottomless milkshakes).

We went last year and are going again on our upcoming trip.

The food was good and entertainment was fun.

We eat here for lunch or dinner nearly every trip, usually get the skillet, love it! The food is good and the atmosphere fun!

We really liked the skillet. Our server was the worst and we were not seated in the main dining area. But the food was good. I would go back just for the skillet.

We ate there last week (for the second time) and enjoyed it too! The skillet is good. But we really go for the antics. It's especially fun if you have kids. We had a good server and were seated in the main room where it's very lively.

We just went on Thursday – this was one of the restaurants I was really really looking forward to!! I was very disappointed!! We didn’t see any antics at our table or near us and the wait staff seemed annoyed when someone asked for Ketchup or extra straws (which is there funny thing there) Dinner felt rushed and food was good, but not worth the price! If you still want to go – try lunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter