Any restaurants not take disney gift cards??

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
Just curious...dbf is putting some money on disney gift cards for our trips so it doesn't get spent on other things before we go. Does anyone know if there are any restaurants on disney property that do not take disney gift cards...or if there is a list somewhere. I know some restaurants are not owned by Disney like the Pepper Market, or alot of the downtown disney restaurants. Does Disney still have an agreement with them to take the card. Any help would be appreciated. Were deciding how much to get on gift cards and how much to leave in cash.

TIA:)

The restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin do not accept Disney gift cards.

I think that every restaurant on the Disney dining plan will accept Disney gift cards so you can check the dining plan for a list.

The restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin do not accept Disney gift cards.

I think that every restaurant on the Disney dining plan will accept Disney gift cards so you can check the dining plan for a list.
Just out of curiosity, does T-Rex/Rainforest? I know they are owned by the Landry's group, and had planned on just paying by CC, but if they take my KTTW, even better! (They are on the dining plan.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter