any rental codes for 4 days?

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
we are arriving at 12 am on feb 14th at orlando stay a few nights then drive to fort lauderdale for a cruise so the car will be dropped off at another agency.

just wondering if it would be better to book a hotel at value resort use disneys magical transportation and rent a car the day we leave is there any codes for a one day use as well?

cheryl

get thee to an entertainment book...

they've got coupons starting @ 2 days for alamo.

Costco website another good source.

rates are higher in WDW than MCO, based on my experience.

get thee to an entertainment book...

they've got coupons starting @ 2 days for alamo.

Costco website another good source.

rates are higher in WDW than MCO, based on my experience.

is there an agency that is in walking distance from down town disney that we can go to?

cheryl

is there an agency that is in walking distance from down town disney that we can go to?

cheryl

Know that Budget (located in one of the DTD hotels) was very reasonably priced during Columbus Day weekend (they were honoring coupons while MCO was not).

The Car Care Center will pick you up via a shuttle (you make arrangements the day before, I believe).

Alamo & National have a counter @ the Swan, easy to reach from the parks via disney transportation. We used National for a 5 day rental from there in Oct. Booked a mid-size & got upgraded to SUV. They do close promptly @ 4:00 p.m. We were able to stack different code/coupon & got a decent rate (1/2 of what it would have cost for a week out of MCO).

FYI, we were in FL 2 years ago around the same time you're going & hit Daytona & Pres. Day...MCO ran out of cars! I'd book ASAP. You could always cancel w/o penalty as long as you don't prepay.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter