• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Quilters?

NY Pirate Princess

DIS Veteran
I am looking through different subscription boxes to treat my mom for Christmas. She is a traditional country style of quilter. Any suggestions?

I am a quilter, but more of a modern style. My bestie owns Pink Castle Fabrics and runs several subscription box clubs. I think the Color Inspiration's Club is awesome because it gives you a nice variety of solids in inspiring color palettes that you can use with your own patterned fabrics to create projects. I find that a great selection of solid fabrics is always a welcome need by quilters.

https://www.pinkcastlefabrics.com/pages/color-inspirations-club

What kind of subscription box? Like a block a month or what? I go through craftsy.com they have traditional and modern, quilt supplies, fabric, patterns and other hobbies as well.

-my 12 yr old son is a quilter and has won several ribbons for his work. He likes paper piece quilting though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter