Any problems with QS at Sunshine Seasons?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by 77SU, May 10, 2009.

1. 77SU

77SU Earning My Ears

My DW was talking to one of her bookclub friends that was at WDW for spring break. The friend said that they couldn't use their QS plan at Sunshine Seasons. I don't know any details other than they were told they couldn't use it there, but DW was wondering if I had seen anything on the DIS. I told her I hadn't seen anything but good things, but would ask. Happy Mother's Day to all!

2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Don't know why they'd have a problem using it. It's good there. You can even get any of the high end desserts from their bakery.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

We never had a problem using a CS credit there and we ate there several times.

5. ReneeA

ReneeA DIS Veteran

Us, too. We've never had an issue there, as a matter of fact, the times we've used it there, the cashier reminds us that we are entitled to more desserts than we are taking.

6. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

I wonder if your wife's friend mixed up Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons? SInce they are in the same building I could see it happen.

7. 77SU

77SU Earning My Ears

I didn't think it had been removed from the list, since I had not seen an uprising from the SS loyalists. If they had gone upstairs to the Garden Grill, would be a plausible explanation. Thanks.