Any printable Keebler and/or Kellogg's coupons? Kroger 50% off Thursday...

Many Kroger stores have a cardboard type school display holding Kelloggs products, attached to these displays are coupon books for the various products in the ad. For example, you get 2.00 off produce if you buy 2 Eggos. The Eggos 1/2 price here will be .96. The 10.00/10 items rebate form is also in the book.

I have not found much in printable land for these products.

Also, each Kroger division may be running this ad on a different day. Cincinnati is tomorrow, Lexington is Friday.

thanks, I'll look when I get there. If there is a stand, hopefully people won't take them ALL. Last time I saw one of those stands all the coupons were gone within a day.:sad2:

i was going to hit kroger tomorrow...looks like i need to clip some coupons??

is this at all krogers, etc.? Thanks!!!

this will SO help stretch the $20 I had to buy stuff with for the thankfully last 2 days of the month....my pantry diving creativity has run out. LOL.

:goodvibes

i was going to hit kroger tomorrow...looks like i need to clip some coupons??

is this at all krogers, etc.? Thanks!!!

this will SO help stretch the $20 I had to buy stuff with for the thankfully last 2 days of the month....my pantry diving creativity has run out. LOL.

:goodvibes

I think I better revise my first post, it's 50% off Kellogg's and Keebler only. Can you imagine how great it would be if it was 50% off everything in Kroger??:rotfl:

LOL. I knew it was Keebler and Kelloggs...

wow all of KROGER...PARTY!!:cool1: that $20 would really STRETCH. HA.

I wondered if it was at ALL krogers or regional? LOL.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter