Any places to get a decent beer in either parks?

stich626

Mouseketeer
Any beer besides Budweiser(sorry don't hate me)? I remember drinking Sam Adams at the Oak tree 2 years ago. We are going in October 2009 for my 30th birthday and HHN!!!! So it's easy to guess that we will be doing some celebrating. Cannot wait. We do plan on hanging out at CityWalk as I love Red Stripe so I think you can guess where I want to go. My guys like most imports it seems. I figured the pros out there know all. Thanks in advance! Also What are these refillable beer cups I have seen mentioned? I didn't see those last time I went.

Any beer besides Budweiser(sorry don't hate me)? I remember drinking Sam Adams at the Oak tree 2 years ago. We are going in October 2009 for my 30th birthday and HHN!!!! So it's easy to guess that we will be doing some celebrating. Cannot wait. We do plan on hanging out at CityWalk as I love Red Stripe so I think you can guess where I want to go. My guys like most imports it seems. I figured the pros out there know all. Thanks in advance! Also What are these refillable beer cups I have seen mentioned? I didn't see those last time I went.

At Universal its Finnegans for me-At IOA The Backwater Bar or The Watering Hole!!

The refillable souviners are Pint size and I think they cost around $9 and refills are around $5. A good deal if you drink alot of beer

I'm the same way,I dont like Bud so I drink Miller Lite.But not all vendors sell it..THe ones I listed does tho!!:thumbsup2

ever have spotted cow to drink?
they don't have it in the south but do north of illinois.

That was fast!! I love these boards! We'll totally try them all! Maybe a pub crawl?! lol

Keeping my eye out for Spotted Cow. What brewery is it from? Living in MI we get some brews from various Illinois breweries.

spotted cow is sold in wisconsin all over.

it is really a great beer.
i'm not a beer drinker but do drive up there for the spotted cows.
that's one beer i enjoy a lot.

you can get them in any resturant, bar, or any place that sells beer by the carton.

New Glarus Brewery.
it's 25 miles south of madison wi

spotted cow is sold in wisconsin all over.

it is really a great beer.
i'm not a beer drinker but do drive up there for the spotted cows.
that's one beer i enjoy a lot.

you can get them in any resturant, bar, or any place that sells beer by the carton.

New Glarus Brewery.
it's 25 miles south of madison wi

Spotted Cow,sounds like a beer with a kick..Its gotta be a micro brewery!!

ever have spotted cow to drink?
they don't have it in the south but do north of illinois.

I think I saw it in Total Wine and Spirits:
Colonial Plaza (its in front of fashion square mall)
2712 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803

You have to go to Margaritaville or the Lone Palm bar right beside it and get a Lone Palm Ale. If you like Red Stripe you will love this. It is only sold at these to spots and only draft. It is always cold and always good.

Don't forget the exceptional Yuengling Beer, which is served at the Hard Rock Cafe and the Hard Rock Hotels bars.

And Finnegan's is the place for the heartier English and Irish beers and ales, including Guiness.

You have to go to Margaritaville or the Lone Palm bar right beside it and get a Lone Palm Ale. If you like Red Stripe you will love this. It is only sold at these to spots and only draft. It is always cold and always good.

Margaritaville is home to the Loaded Landshark too! Its a Landshark (similar to Corona) with a shot of Tequila! :drinking1

Don't forget the exceptional Yuengling Beer, which is served at the Hard Rock Cafe and the Hard Rock Hotels bars.

And Finnegan's is the place for the heartier English and Irish beers and ales, including Guiness.

My wife was in Pittsburgh, PA for business a couple weeks ago and was telling me about Yuengling Beer. The name was familiar, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. It was probably on Hard Rock Cafe menu! Thanks for jogging my memory.

At Universal its Finnegans for me-At IOA The Backwater Bar or The Watering Hole!!

The refillable souviners are Pint size and I think they cost around $9 and refills are around $5. A good deal if you drink alot of beer

I'm the same way,I dont like Bud so I drink Miller Lite.But not all vendors sell it..THe ones I listed does tho!!:thumbsup2

When at IOA, we preferred getting our beer at The Alchemy Bar when it existed. :sad1:

I guess our choices now are either use the one of the bars you mentioned or stick with a Mythos' Potion of the Gods!

They have a sampler at finnegans that is really good and you can get various mixed drink type thinks like Guniness and hard cider mixed together

Cigarz just above the movie theatre in Citiwalk has a nice selection of draft and bottled. It is also the 'employee' bar as it is the only place employees receive a discount on alcohol.

It is not as 'touristy' and they have three televisions for sporting events (which is quite adequate at the place isn't huge). They open at 2pm and do not serve food (except for bagged chips).

As an added bonus, they are building the new Burger King burger bar right across from it... so soon it will receive more tourist attention (most people don't venture to that section of Citiwalk currently.

Of odd note: There is only one unisex restroom for one person at a time.

Love Cigarz!! They have a great selection of whiskey and scotch. Also a great place for a good cigar and you won't find nonsmokers starring daggers at you. (we're from KY, they make us start smoking after we learn how to walk.) :rotfl2:

Mmmm! All this talk about beers at Universal is making me feel all warm and tingly! Just in time for NYE! Byt he way, in all the times I've been to CW, I have never been to Cigarz. Gotta give the place a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter