Any place to get Disney Merc at LAX???

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
My DH will be flying out of LAX with his soccer team. They didnt have time to go to Disney but some of the girls want to get Disney "Stuff". Since the whole team is traveling they don't have the opportunity to go to stores etc. They were hoping that there was a Disney store in the airport like in Florida. Does anyone know if there is such a place? Thanks.

Hi there,

LAX is built differently than the airport in Orlando where each terminal is a separate building with its own separate entrance. There would need to be a Disney store in each of the 7 terminals, where at Orlando, there is one store & anyone can go to it. The gift shops may have a very select choice of Disney items (like post cards/key chains). I've been to Southwest, Delta, American, International, & United there and have not noticed any significant Disney merchandise. (sorry)

There is not a Disney Store in LAX. As Mary Jo said, they may find Disney items in the gift / news shops throughout the airport.

- Dreams

I know there's a toy/kids store in the Terminal with Southwest. I went in there once but I honestly cannot remember if there's any disney stuff in it.

We flew out of LAX with Qantas and there was a store selling Disney things right near the check in counter. Not sure if it was an actual Disney store, but it had tshirts, soft toys, back packs etc......actually quite a lot of stuff.
Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter