Any other hotels that offer early entry to Universal Studios?

JenC025

Mouseketeer
The only two I've seen are Portofino's (sp?) and the Hard Rock. I don't want to spend that much money on a hotel. With all the things we have planned we won't be in the room that much. Thanks

The only other hotels that offer early entry are the ones that are booked in the packages with Universal Studios Vacations.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Don't just look at your room as a place to stay, but look at it as being a Universal On-Site Guest. Part of your hotel room cost is FOTL all day in the parks. Although their is no cost associated with this benefit, trust me, it is valuable. You also get preferred seating at the Universal restaurants. This is key! Not having to wait for a seat is a nice feature these days in an over crowded society. You also pay for convenience. You walk right outside your hotel room and, BAM! The parks are right their in front of you! Not only that, but you can take hotel transportation right to the park. I hope this makes you think twice about the room rates. Go for it, it's worth it!!
ADP :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest