• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any offsites have REALLY GOOD SHUTTLE service to wdw?

honeymom

<font color=blue>I just tried to connect the dots<
Years ago, my husband had a convention in Orlando and I went down with him and our 1 year old. We stayed offsite, but very close by at what I believe is now called the Radisson Celebration. It was actually a decent hotel with a very nice pool area. I took shuttle service to the parks with my daughter. While it was scheduled service, it didn't run very often. What bothered me the most is that they didn't run service back to the hotel until late in the afternoon, so we were unable to go back to the hotel for midday breaks.

My kids are much older now. However, we really like our midday breaks, we also really like not having to use our car when we stay on-site. Do any of the off-site hotels run more dependable, pretty reliable regular shuttle service throughout the day? Preferably something fairly close in as well so that a midday break is possible. Our budget is a little tight and would love to save some money without being on top of one another (a la an on-site value property).

not really.

the general is the morning transportation to the parks, and late afternoon and early evening back to your hotel.

that is normal for offsite.

now Wyndham Bonnet Creek might be different - but always drove everywhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter