Any off property hotels offer shuttles to hotel?

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
I always stay on property but availability looks very limited for my upcoming trip and we may have to stay offsite :(

Some of the ones in Disney Springs do, but they only come like every 30 minutes or so. Personally I wouldn't want to rely on offsite shuttles. I would either rent a car or use Uber/Lyft.

Do you mean airport shuttles, or busing to park?

Basically none of them offer shuttles from MCO.

Do you mean airport shuttles, or busing to park?

Basically none of them offer shuttles from MCO.
A lot of off-property hotels have shuttles from/to MCO. May or may not be free but there are lots of hotel shuttles at the airport.

But OP is asking if any off-property hotels offer shuttles to HOTELS. I'm not sure what they mean exactly.
Shuttles from Disney to off-property hotel? (I figure this is most likely their question). This answer is yes, but much research should be done to determine if they are a viable option. Suggest going to the Orlando Resort board here and check on the info posted there.
Shuttles from the off-property hotel to a Disney hotel? This is of course, no.

A lot of off-property hotels have shuttles from/to MCO. May or may not be free but there are lots of hotel shuttles at the airport.

But OP is asking if any off-property hotels offer shuttles to HOTELS. I'm not sure what they mean exactly.
Shuttles from Disney to off-property hotel? (I figure this is most likely their question). This answer is yes, but much research should be done to determine if they are a viable option. Suggest going to the Orlando Resort board here and check on the info posted there.
Shuttles from the off-property hotel to a Disney hotel? This is of course, no.

This.

Some off-property hotels will arrange for Mears or another transportation company to bring you from the airport to the hotel, but for a fee (offhand, I know Swan charges $90-ish). It'll be a LOT less expensive to Uber/Lyft to your offsite hotel because you aren't just paying for the ride, you're also paying the hotel to make the arrangements for you.

Many Disney Springs hotels (and some offsite resort communities) will offer shuttles to the parks and Disney Springs, but on a limited schedule. Nothing close to what you get from Disney onsite transportation. They won't take you to the Disney resorts though - you'd either have to take the hotel shuttle to a park/Springs and then catch a bus to a Disney resort, or just Uber/Lyft there.

We've stayed at 2 different offsite hotels and just found that Uber/Lyft was much easier to use for what we needed - and not horribly expensive.

I agree that while staying offsite saves you money, you should really spend some of that savings on a car. I wouldn’t recommend relying on a shuttle even if they have one. (But sometimes I get impatient with the buses onsite also.)

Some of the ones in Disney Springs do, but they only come like every 30 minutes or so. Personally I wouldn't want to rely on offsite shuttles. I would either rent a car or use Uber/Lyft.
All seven of the Disney Springs/Hotel Plaza Boulevard properties offer free shuttles to and from all the parks and Disney Springs on, yes, a fixed schedule. I personally consider the scheduling a bonus, because you know exactly when to be at the pickup location. None of this, "We waited forever..." or, "Six buses came for each of the other parks, but none for our destination in over 45 minutes" or, "The bus times on the display kept changing to longer and longer."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter