Any Nov 29th Teens or kids Here?

richt19

Earning My Ears
Hey!!
I was just wondering if there are any 14 or around 14 year old girls out there...to tell u the truth i am nervious about going and meeting people...everybody calls me a social butterfly...lol...i am really nice and...my name is Brittney...:Pinkbounc

Also if any anybody reads this....I have a little brother named Ryan, he is 9 years old....it would be great if he could have a play mate as well..most likley a "boy" around his age.....Please respond if you are on this cruise. Thank You.:bounce:

Brittney:wave:

my name is lidle and i will be on the cruise with my sister jackie. i am 14 and lots of fun and like to laugh. what do you like to do.

I have DD's 13 and 11 that will be going. stateroom 6608. It'll be our 3rd cruise. DD's were just talking about what they will be doing on the ship while at dinner last night.

:Pinkbounc

LAMPSKIES: I really appreciate your reply.....I think it would be really cool if I got to meet your DD's .... this is my first cruise and my brothers 2nd cruise....my mom and I are the most excited about going we talk about it every chance we get..lol....but i can't wait....once I find out what room we are staying in I will be glad to let you know.
:p

cruiseguy19: Hey lidle,
I am glad you got to respond....this will be really cool if we become penpals for like 6 mounths..lol..that's a lot of talking...well any way...I like to have fun, catch some sun, go swimming.....if u name it I most likely like or love to do it....and don't worry I am not a very hyper girl..lol..:Pinkbounc
how old is your sister, and is this your 1st cruse? looking foward to your response.....t2yl
Brittney:Pinkbounc

hey brittney.......my sister is 9 and she does guy things. my dd got her rokenbok and that is all she plays woth. this is out 2nd cruise. we went a few years ago and had a blast. i like swimming and having a good time to like you. i really like to dance and listen to music. my mom always gets on my case when i listen to rap.

what do you look like, how tall, how many fingers and toes, do you chew tobacco lol

cruiseguy19 also known as james

:Pinkbounc
That is awesome that ur sister is 9...my brother just turned 9 years old.....and u probably won't believe this but, my brother LIVES ON ROKENBOK!!! it is sooo annoying that's all he talks about!!......
I have brown hair, blue eyes,5"5..."oh" and don't worry i can relate to parents complaning about RAP MUSIC...it gets on their nerves..especally my mom....
this is great that i got to meet you on line...where do u live? ...
my DB wont belive me when i tell him about ur sister....
write back...
brittney
ps
yes i have all my toes and fingers...and no i don't chew tobacco!!
lol
brittney :Pinkbounc

brittney,

i live in the south, well not the deep south, a couple of states up in the east. you sound like you live in the cold north. not for me.

what do you want to know about my sis besides she gets on my nerves alot and bugs me some times.

on the cruise do you eat early or late. maybe we can have some eats together and meet my parents. they are the greatest. i am lucky to have them. REALLY!!!!

meme

hey,
no i don't live in the north .....
i told my DB... about ur DS...he said that there is no way that a girl can live on rokenbok!! so he does not belive me!!...what else is new!!lol... I really don't care when I eat, but we are eating early....it would be cool if all our parents became friends....
well i dont know..I think that would be weird!lol

my DB wants to know if your DS likes to go swimming, what kind of rokenbok she she has..lol..what was her favorite part of the cruise?..?... it is my DB 2nd cruise my first...
do you know what deck ur on?

write back

Britt :Pinkbounc:

My daughter will be 13 when we go. I know she is interested in meeting other girls her age. Her name is Rachel. She likes soccer and softball. We are in cabins 5522 and 5524.

MOM OF 4 PRINCESSES:

Hi,
i am glad you got to respond....if i get to meet your DD Rachel that would be great....i like swimming and roller skating.
i am definately thirlled about going on the cruise, i definately can't wait! :Pinkbounc
I am interested in meeting new people as well as your DD.
If you don't mind me by asking what are the ages of your other
DD's?
Are any around the age of 8-10? Because i have a 9 year old brother....
thank you
Brittney :Pinkbounc

I have 3 other DD's: ages 4,6 and 10. So maybe she and your brother wold have something in common. We have cousins (all girls, sorry!) going with us, too. Ages 4,6,and 10. So DD Rachel doesn't have a cousin to hang out with, so she is eager to meet new people, too!

MOM OF 4 PRINCESSES:

WOW you sure do have a lot of people with you..lol...
we are on deck 6....we will be eating at the early seating,how about you? when are you scheduled to eat?
Maybe rachel and I can hang out in the teen areas...What does Rachel look like? i have brown hair,& blue eyes I am 5'5".....

Brittney:bounce:

Rachel is about 5'8" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She may have her braces off by then, but I don't know. She likes old navy clothes best...nothing too fancy. She is really looking forward to hanging out at the teen "coffee house." We have the early seating, too. I'll see if I can get her to post here tonight.

WOW she is tall! lol.....:bounce:
I have braces too but mine don't come off for another year:mad: .....I like old navy clothes too most of my clothes are from there...:p .....I really don't like dressing up either but for the cruise my mom said I have to bring something nice because some of the restaurants are nice so I have to look good:rolleyes: ......
this is really cool it is like we think the same I can't wait to go to the "teen coffee" house....and maybe we can get together on the ship and you can meet my mom(Evelyn)....this is really neat that we eat at the same seating I am really excited!!:Pinkbounc
that would be great if you could get her to post on here.....
CAN'T WAIT!!!:Pinkbounc

:jester: Brittney:jester:

sorry my sister hit enter
My mom told me that you are looking foward to the cruise!!! Same here!! I am looking foward to meeting people and making friends. if i may ask what state do you live in! My mom is disney freak. she does anything that has to do with disney world. since we are going with family from california there wiil be a lot of people with us. but i am the oldest one going. i am realll tall i am tallest female going on this cruise.

I will post more later bubye

Rachel

hey,
i am sorry it has taken me sooooo long to reply i have been in Michigan....your mom gave me your E~MAIL address i sent you
a message a while ago i don't know if you got it or not ...but this is really neat that i get to meet someone my age hopefully we will be able to keep in touch till the cruise...(I CAN'T WAIT!!!)
:Pinkbounc have you been on the cruise before or is this your first one? this is my first one and my brother's 2nd....(NOT FAIR)...LOL... what is your favorite place to hang out on the ship?
mine is the "teen coffee house".. and the party held for teens after dark...it will be SOOOOOOO FFFUNNNN!!LOL..
WRITE BACK
:bounce: BRITT :Pinkbounc
P.S.
i just saw the other one you sent me... i live in TN...i just moved here about a year ago from FL....
T2YL
Britt :jester: :crazy:

hey
it is ok i wass really busy also what is your e-mail address b/c i might of deleted it. we will do not worry i will see more of you probably theni will see of my own sister.
no i have never been on a cruise b 4 but my parents have & my family from california has been on the disney cruise once before. i do not know yet but probably the teen coffee house.

moving from florida to tn must have been hard. i live in oh i have been here my whole life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter