ANY NEW SSR Photo's

;)

Someone sounds like me!! I too have the need for new photos! Its like an illness....I live in IL too....hmmm maybe its in the water?

LOL!

Hope we get lucky!
:wave:

I wish I could post pictures! I have some great shots. We stayed at OKW and rented one of those watermouse boats. Took picktures of SSR up close and personal from the boat. The place is really beautiful!

Oh it would be so nice to see those photos. I really can't wait to see it! My DH is calling me a freak cause I give the family a daily count down to Disney (secretly I think he's just as excited, but unwilling to look uncool to our boys....Hm). Hope you had a great trip!

L

I am in msmouses position. I took pictures last week. The place is looking great.

If the pictures are in digital format, I'd be glad to put them up on a website for everyone to see. :D

Send me an email or Private Message if you are interested.

magsmom and msmouse -- do you just not have a place on the internet to post them or do you not have the ability to get them in digital format?

If you have them in digital format, I'd be happy to post them on my webshots space for you. Email me at cruisindisney@aol.com if that is the case. :)

We have to develop our FILM. No digital camera for us - DH has a big SLR. :smooth:
Pictures were taken 2/8 and look very similar to anniet's.

Originally posted by anniet
Here's a few pics for you----taken 1/30

Thanks for posting the pics of SSR. I think it's great to have you in the pics near the Lego sea serpent -- it gives an excellent perspective. It looks far enough away from DTD that I think, for the most part, activities at DTD will not impact upon life at SSR as some concerns were expressed about how close it looked in the aerial photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter