• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any new info on JIYI?

space42

WDW Addict
The rumor had JIYI closing on Monday the 8th. Can anyone confirm that it did indeed close for its much needed rehab?

yes it is closed for rehab and supposedly figment will return.

Glad to hear this but I'm going to wait and see what we get before I start jumping up and down...

Can anything be worse than what we have now? Any sign of Figment would be an improvement.

IT'S CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike & I made sure to see that it really was closed before we left on Monday. Spoke with an area manager and he confirmed that there were workers inside taping and getting it ready for the make over. We offered to help with sledge hammers, but for some reason, he turned down our kind offer. The CM's have been told that it should re-open around late August.

Sometimes the good guys do win!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope Figment comes back to Imagination. He's my favorite character and missed seeing him the last couple years. When will Imagination open again?

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter